One Spectacular Night

(sorry it took so long)

Okay, so then they did Dear Winter and it was just Jack and he was sitting in this boat. And during the song his mic cut out 😂
Which was pretty funny, lmao.

And they played Weak, and there were like a bunch of lasers everywhere. And it was a pretty cool light show ngl.

And they also played Bummerland, and Jack ran off stage to sit on the flamingo floaty on top of the car like the icon he is. And then they helped him off of it while he was singing and it was great, lol.

Oh, also, in one song Jack was being carried bridal style while he sang. I can't remember which song it was cuz I have horrendous memory.

Buuuut yeah

I can't remember anything else rn cuz it's been a few days and my brain is kinda foggy, but in the next few chapters, if I remembering anything I left out, I'll say it.

Anyway, and then they played Finale and it cut out to 100 Bad Days and it was a lot like the NeoTheater ending except for this time, instead of writing on the screen "our show was too long we're being kicked out"

They wrote out on the screen: "Ryan thought this was a good moment for a heartfelt speech" and then they just kinda wrote up there that they started the band 15 years ago with one goal in mind; to make you smile. And it was so frustrating to them that they couldn't do it in 2020 bc of everything going on, so they created One Spectacular Night so that they could make people happy again.

~

Anyway, like I said, I'll say some stuff in other chapters if I randomly remember it.