Chapter 6

Miracle in the M.M.

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Majesty.! Legend called out to me. I been ducking and dodging him since this morning. I was so embarrassed about this morning. "Dude you can't run from me forever.!" He laughed walking behind me.

I'm not running from you....I....I...

Embarrassed.? He laughed cutting me off.

It's that obvious? He asked grabbing me.

Let's talk in the car.! He smiled opening his car door for me.

I can't my brothers are about to come out....

Girl get in the car.! I took a deep breath and sat down. He got in on the driver side and locked the doors. "Na let's talk.!" He smirked.

Talk about what.?!

What you asked me this morning.....

I didn't ask you anything.....I.... I don't even know what your talk about.!

Well than maybe this can answer your question than. He leaned over lifting my chin up and kissing me. His lips against mine made me feel like I had butterflies in my stomach. He pulled away slowly. "And yes....yes I do like you....I love you and when you ready to stop playin with me I'll be here waiting on you.!"

I was blushing so hard, and speechless. "Legend I don't want you to play with my feelings.....I got a lot going on I'm getting into colleges and I have a job I just don't need to be going crazy over no boy wondering what you doing and who you with.!?"

That's why I just said when you ready I'll be here.....we can move slow and on yo terms and if you wanna just keep this shit on some bestfriend shit I respect that too.!

I let me think about it okay. I hurried up and got out his car and ran to get in mine. I was so confused with myself. I did have a crush on Legend I have to admit.....and it's like take a chance if I want the love my parents have. They literally was bestfriends before they even did anything or was a couple. They was already in love with each other.....but what if I give Legend a chance and it doesn't go that way.?

This girl Crystal walked up to him while he was talking to Rock and Mari getting his attention. She touched his chest giggling. Seeeee what I mean.?! I don't want to have to deal with that all the time or when I'm not around. I will seriously have to hurt a bitch over him.

Hi baby gurl.! Machi smiled getting into the car.

Hi sissyyyyyy.!!! Micah yelled smiling.

Awwww hell Naw what y'all asses want.?

Nothin! Machi smiled but I knew they was lying.

I pulled off heading home. I had so much homework to do I just wanted to hurry up and get this damn day over with. We walked in the house and my mom was helping Miracle with her homework.  "Hi mommy.!" I smiled kissing her cheek. "Hi Mir.!"

Majesty can you help your sister with this homework I gotta take this call.! She said standing up grabbing her phone.

What you need help with kid?

Nothing I'm done mommy Tryna make me do extra work.!

Okay close it.! Come in my room. I smiled grabbing my bag. My mom wanted everybody to be extra smart so when we was done with homework she made us do more work on top of what we had. I felt sorry for Miracle cause she still had about 3 more years of this.!

Why you always in yo room on a Friday night? You have no life.? Miracle asked laughing.

Girl go to hell.! I do have a life.!

No you don't you always in here studying or something lame I'm 11 and I have more life than you. ! What you gone do when you go off to college stay in your dorm and look like a lame? She laughed.

You know what get out.!

Don't hate me cause you ain't me.! She laughed sticking her tongue out. I rolled my eyes and closed my door she don't even know what she talkin bout.!