Chapter 52

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I was setting everything up in my art lab and Nick came in. I did not wanna see his ass at all.

Owee it look like yo booty got bigger.! He smiled grabbing me by my waist.

Please don't touch me.! I said taking his hands off me.

What why not? You been gone for a week now you wanna act funny?

No I'm not acting funny I'm just not your girlfriend for you to be touching.!

Baby stop playing look whatever your mad about I'm sorry.! He said as he tried to kiss me.

Dude stop, the fuck.!

What's your problem Majesty.!!? I know you missed me. He said as he grabbed me tighter and pushed me on to the window seal. His hands roamed all over my body as he kissed on my neck.

Nick get the fuck off of me.!  He ignored my wishes and kept kissing me until his hands was in my leggings. "Nick please.!"

You'll give that nigga some but not me.?! He whispered in my ear kissing my neck just as he was about to enter my panties, Mrs Greenwood came in clearing her throat. "This ain't over.!" "I love you Majesty.!" He said fixing his self and grabbing his book bag.

Miss Jackson.?! She said grasping my attention. I picked up my book bag and ran out the door. I couldn't dial my daddy number fast enough. I was completely violated.

Daddy please come get me.! I cried into the phone as he answered.

What's wrong baby.?! He asked confused getting up from his desk.

Daddy please just come get me from school.! I was breaking down in tears and I was crying so hard.

I'm on my way.!

After 10 to 15 minutes school was letting out and my dad pulled up with my uncle Malachi. They both jumped out the car and I ran to my daddy arms and cried so hard.

Majesty what's wrong baby? He asked holding my head up to look at him. I couldn't say the words what just happened to me. "Majesty what's wrong.? What happened.?!" He asked over and over again.

Who did it princess? My uncle asked rubbing my back.

No matter how hard I cried I just couldn't get the words out. My dad hugged me tight and helped me in the car.

When we got home I ran upstairs to my room and cried.

I felt arms wrap around me and it was my mom. Ms Greenwood just called me....

Ma it wasn't what it looked like I swear.! I cried.

Yeah she said Nick was forcing his self on you while you begged him to stop......

He touched me and violated me. I asked him a bunch of times to stop and he wouldn't. I cried harder to my mom. I know she knows what this pain feels like because she's been here before.

Your daddy is going to take care of everything.! She said so calmly as she pulled me in closer for a hug.