Chapter 171

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I walked back and fourth I couldn't think straight. It's been 3 days since I been home. Did I really tell my wife I wanted a divorce cause I was out of my mind. I grabbed the liquor bottle and started chugging it. Opening up another bottle. I felt myself blacking in and out. I grabbed my gun as tears rolled down my face. I don't even know why I was crying right now. Fuck! All the fuck shit I been going through in my life fuck! What the fuck! This couldn't of been my life right now.

I woke up to my head hurting so bad. I felt like it was being pounded into the ground. I got up
Slowly to see my guns and liquor bottles on the floor.

You have a problem! A voice said making me look up. Magic was standing at the door leaning against it pissed off. "Get your Shit together, and here's the papers!" She dropped the divorce papers on the floor next to me. I couldn't get up quick enough.

Magic! I...

Martavion I don't wanna here yo shit or any excuse! I'm done!

Look I was wrong and drunk and out of my mind! I...I...

A drunk mind talk sober right! I packed some of your things up and dropped them off by the front door you can pick them up on yo way out.

You kicking me out.

You got a house across town right! Go use it! Cause this is my house and I'm not leaving it for your comfort.!

Can we just talk.?

Talk to me when you sober! She said before closing the door in my face.

Shit like this was making me angry as all hell! I grabbed one of the liquor bottles and started chugging it. I grabbed my keys to leave. I didn't have to take nobodies shit! Damn sure not Magic's!

____________________
Sorry for the short chapter But I definitely just wanted to get something out there. I just wanna say Happy Holidays/ Merry Christmas to everyone. Thank you for reading! I love interacting with you guys y'all are who I do this for.! Thank you ❤️