Chapter 114

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I walked in school and I felt like all eyes was on me. Every since my family was on the news for what my dad did everyone been starring at me or always had questions to ask.

Well if it isn't the product of a jail bird! Nick laughed as I came into class.

Nicki baby just cause my dad is in jail right now don't mean you still can't get touched....cause uhhh he can send hits from that cell! I smirked with a smile on my face taking my seat. He sat up and shut right up. I seen Legend walk to his locker which was right across the hall. I got up and ran out my class.

Can we please talk. I said as I closed his locker.

I don't got time I got English.

Legend when have you ever really gave a fuck about English!

What do you want Majesty?

You......I want you! I want us! Okay I fucked up and I can admit to when I fuck up. We came along way and been through so much for this to end right here right now.

Than why did you let me go? He asked sternly.

Because Legend I got jealous and scared and I would of rather break up with you than to have you cheat on me and she come in and take you away from me anyways....I'm sorry!

I wasn't going to cheat on you! I told you I didn't have no interest in that girl....we use to fuck around as kids and that was it. Your who I was in love with and who I wanted to be with.

Was?

Yeah Majesty was!

Hey babe, is everything okay? India said as she walked over to us hugging his waist. He wrapped his arm around her neck. "Yeah everything cool! Go start my car I'll be right there!" He said giving her his keys. She was hesitant at first before saying "okay" "bye Majesty!" She smirked before walking off.

I never thought I say this but I hate you Legend I do I really do!

Why because I'm moving on?

No because what you just did in my face is bullshit pure bullshit! I hate you.

You don't mean that.

I do I swear I do!

No you don't! (He grabbed me and kissed me) I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but you hurt me...

Was that suppose to make everything better? You like her enough to give your car keys to her...you like her enough to pull that shit in front of me. It's cool I get it! I wiped my tears and went back into the class and took my seat.

Trouble in paradise?! Nick giggled.

Nick seriously shut the fuck up! I got up and kicked him in his broke ass leg before storming out the class. I grabbed my shit out my locker and signed myself out.