Chapter 67

HALO P.O.V.

Hey.! I said dryly to my girls as I walked past them to get into my locker.

What's up with you? Asia asked crossing her arms and leaning back on the locker.

Nun um can we talk y'all. I said as I stopped taking my books out to look at them.

What? Shay asked twisting her lips up.

Heaven stood looking at me nodding her head. "I think we should call the bet off?!" I said as I bit my lip. I was nervous as fuck.

What? For what? Shay asked pissed off.

You like him don't you? Asia said licking her lips and getting in my face. "Tuh yeah you do....I knew yo ass ain't have it in you to do this.!" She said mad with her arms folded rolling her eyes and neck.

It's just that Micah's different....

And you think you different? Shay asked folding her arms too.

It'll be just a matter of time before he's breaking your heart too.! Break up with him or your going to regret it Halo.! Asia said as she bumped me walking away. Shay rolled her eyes and followed behind her.

Your doing the right thing.! You really like Micah so be with him.! Heaven said hugging me than walking away to her class.

I felt like I had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Micah ment a lot to me. And this weekend we had was amazing. I can see myself always cooking and cleaning and living together it was actually fun playing house wife.
I grabbed my book and went to my first period class.

I took my phone out to text my boyfriend but he already texted me.

*TEXT MESSAGE*
~My Man 💙
"GoodMornin baby girl, can't wait to see you later!"

*TEXT MESSAGE*
~Me
"🥰 Goodmorning baby, you have a great day and I can't wait to see you too.! I'll meet you at the bleachers before your practice start.?!"

Micah hearted my message and before I read his reply I had to put my phone up because Mr. John was walking into the class. He be taking everybody phones and I just don't got time for that.

School flew by today. I was so excited to be getting out of here and going to see Micah. I put my stuff away and grabbed my keys. My sister followed me outside as we was talking and laughing. We tried to leave before the whole school got out.

As we walked out the school and reached my car I noticed somebody on the hood of my car. As I got closer I seen that it was TY he had some flowers in his hands.

Heyyyy.! He smiled hard hugging me. Heaven looked at me weird. "These are for you.!"

Hey.! I smiled hugging him back.

I thought it be nice to surprise you and catch you coming out of school.! He smiled holding my chin up looking me in my eyes and before I could say a word he planted a deep conditional kiss on my lips.

What.?! He asked surprised as he let me go with a smile.

Ummm Ty these are nice snd all but I ah...

Have a boyfriend.!!!! Heaven blurted out before I could.

Ohhhh a boyfriend?! He asked licking his lips with laughter.

Yeah, a boyfriend.....

Oh shit you could of said that......he giggled with laughter. I could tell he was mad as hell as he rubbed his chin. "Ima let you rock out I'm moving back in town so I'll see you I guess.!" He said before walking away disappointed.

What the fuck was that.?! Heaven asked angrily pushing me.

I don't fuckin know.....

Dude let's go.! She said mad hugging her breath. I hurried up and pulled off because people was coming out the school.

We walked into the rev and mostly everybody was here. I was still in shock that Ty just showed up and kissed me. I went straight into the gym to see Micah. He was sitting on the bleachers mad looking at his phone.

Hey baby.! I smiled sitting next to him. He was so angry. He looked up at me with hate and disgust in his eyes. "What's wrong.?!" I questioned taking my bag off my shoulders.
He threw his phone at me and stood up to grab his stuff. I looked down at the phone and it was a picture of Ty looking in my eyes than another picture of us kissing. This literally just happened. Who the fuck sent him these.

Baby I can explain.! I stood up quick.
Micah didn't say a word to me. He just looked at me angry and full of disappointment. He snatched his phone out my hands and starting to walk away. "Micah I can explain I swear.!" I said trying to get my words out as tears danced on my tongue. I ran in front of him trying to stop him from walking away from me. "Baby I can explain."

You ain't gotta explain shit to me.! I'm good on you.! He said finally opening his mouth to say something. The gym was starting to fill up and he was so mad.

Yes I do I swear it's not what it looks like Micah.....

Yo get out my fuckin face.! He yelled.

Micah please.!  My tears was rolling down my face my feelings was so hurt.

You could of kept that shit real bro. I invested to much time into yo ass. This is exactly why I treat y'all bitches like shit now y'all bitches is hoes.! Mane get the fuck out my face. Got me looking stupid had me thinking you dead ass was the fuckin one.! I changed for you and this what you do to me.! Man fuck that gone head bra get out my face.! He yelled angrily. I was so embarrassed and everybody was watching and looking at us. Micah began to walk away from me. I couldn't take the embarrassment. I grabbed my bag and ran out the gym crying getting into my car.

Halo.?!!!! Heaven yelled after me. My sister grabbed me and hugged me. "I told you to stop this before it got deep.!"

I was....I was going to tell him about the bet......today.! I cried. "Somebody sent him pictures of me and Ty kissing making it seems like Something different Heaven.! I blurted out through my cry's.