Chapter 117

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I kissed Magic forehead as she layed her head on my chest. She rubbed my chest holding me tight. It's been so long since I just layed in an actual bed.

I wanna feel close to you! Magic said low tracing the abs on my body.

How close you wanna be?

So close that your inside me! She giggled I pulled her on top of me revealing her naked body. She started to kiss me touching all over me. I couldn't resist myself either. Tonight I didn't just fuck my wife I made love to her and her body like I never did before. We stayed up all night long fuckin and making love. I was in love all over again!

Baby wake up! I nudged Magic trying to get her to wake up. "Bae get up!"

Hmmm?!

I gotta go, I don't wanna leave you without saying bye.

5 more minutes? She asked opening her eyes.

I can't baby come on! She got up and covered herself with the covers. "I changed and fed Major and he's still sleeping!" I said as I put my jacket back on.

When will I get to see you again?

I don't know baby ima make it happen again soon ight.

Martavion this hurts!

Mag I know, I know but we gonna get through this okay!

I can't....

Look at me! Yes you can. You will and I'm not gonna sit here watch you go down the drain. You are my wife you are strong you been through way tougher shit than this! Don't let this break you. We are stronger together than anything if your not right in the head than I'm not either so I fuckin need you I need you to be on your A game do you understand me Magic.!

Yes...

No do you understand me!

Yesss Martavion I understand you!

I wiped my tears and held my wife as she cried in my chest. I kissed her forehead than her lips once more. She walked me downstairs as the state van was pulling into our driveway. The guys was already outside.

Tell the kids I love them and I miss them and I can't wait to see them.

I will you know they live and miss you too.

I'll see y'all later.... She smiled at the boys.

Jackson's! Mr Ferguson said opening the state van doors. I kissed my wife and walked down the stairs this shit does not get any easier at all.

She closed the doors before we could even get in the van I totally understood why she didn't wanna watch us leave off. I pulled a lot of strings to get us all out the prison for the night.

The ride back to the prison was silent from me. Malachi and Malike talked about how they was fucking all night and shit. I didn't wanna hear a fucking thing I was annoyed.

The worst part about all of this shit was the strip search. I felt violated like a muthafucka but the fact I got to get outta here for the night made it worth it.

Me and my brothers returned to our cells and business started again.