Chapter 128

HALO P.O.V.

I walked out of the abortion clinic in tears. I never imagined myself having to do something like that. I felt sick to my stomach , I was disgusted with my self.

Hey you okay? Ty asked as I walked back to the car. He pulled me in for a hug and I broke down crying.
"Halo I understand the frustration...we could try for another one soon!" He added kissing my cheek.

You don't get it do you? I asked pushing him away from me. I was so annoyed.

Get what baby girl?

I'm not your baby girl! You can't just walk back into my life like everything was and is okay! I hate you Tyree! You ruined my life....my marriage and all.

What? You couldn't possibly call that a fuckin marriage.! You wanted me just as much as I wanted you! I didn't make you have sex with me. YOU called me!

And that was the biggest mistake of my fuckin life. I told you I had a boyfriend and you just kept pressuring me to have sex with you eating my pussy under the table.

But you let me right! Okay than! Why you acting like you don't love me anymore or something.

Because I don't! Micah offered me so much to life...he picked me up when I was down....he fixed my broken heart that you BROKE! I fucked up by letting you back in my life for a split second! I yelled hitting him.

Yo stop hitting me you pissing me off! How the fuck you mad at me for trying to fix my wrongs? I love you I'm in love with you and you gone throw everything we had away all because you think that Nigga love you! Or fixed yo broken heart! The same Nigga that brought a whole mother bitch to a dinner that your sister and her dude had! Man get over yourself! How bout when you ready to talk like your an adult holla at me! He yelled pushing me making me fall to the ground. He got in his car and left me. I sat on the ground crying so hard. I didn't know what to do.

__________________
MICAH P.O.V.

Hey wake up! Wake up! Micah!!! I heard a female voice. I opened my eyes and Queen was in my face. I jumped up quick as fuck. I was in her room and she was in front of me. Her lip was busted and she had a black eye.

Are you okay? You was winning in your sleep? You was having a nightmare!

Dude no....noooooo!

Micah what's wrong?

I pulled her to me hugging her. "I...Queen i just had....like I don't even remember falling asleep like you was dead I watched you die! Your brother shot you and killed you!"

What?

I swear to god this shit felt so real!

I'm alive....(she sat me on the bed and held me as tears came down my face) I'm okay! You literally fell asleep like an hour ago waiting for my brother to leave. I'm fine he just yelled at me a bit.

I gotta get you outta here I swear it felt so real like you had a gun to him and he took it and shot you in my face.

I'll be fine!
My phone started ringing and it was Halo. I declined the call and she wiped my tears.

Queen I don't want nothing to happen to you! I like you like I like you a lot and I can't let you stay here that dream felt to real like everything happened so quick.

I like you to Micah (Halo started calling again) but I don't wanna be used as a rebound! Y'all just broke up and clearly it was deeper than anything y'all went behind y'all parents backs for a marriage. You love her I know you do. Cause love just doesn't go away over night. You start talking to me than she starts telling you she misses you and next thing you know y'all Messi g around again. I rather be your friend than to get my feelings hurt.

Yeah but that shit didn't last...I want you! Im not gonna hurt your feelings.

She's calling again you might as well answer it.! Queen said wiping my face. She had tears in her eyes. She pressed answer on my phone and I put it on speaker. Halo was crying so hard.

"Micah Im so sorry I'm sorry! I'm sorry for everything!" She sobbed through the phone.
"Okay Halo I hear you!" "Please don't hang up. I just got the abortion and I'm in pain me and Tyree got into a big argument and he left me can you please, please pick me up!" "I'm busy right now Halo!" I said annoyed.
Queen got up and opened her door. "You should go pick her up she needs you, I'll be okay!" She said lowly biting the side of her lips.

I hate having to do the right thing. "Ight dude!" I hung up the phone and put it back in my pocket.

Can I see you again tonight?

My brother will be back here tonight! I'll see you tomorrow in school.

Can I pick you up?

He watches me get on the bus...I'll see you tomorrow I promise! She hugged my waist and kissed my lips. She walked me downstairs to open the door and I got in my car. I was pulling off just in time because her brother pulled up. I wanted to shoot this Nigga right here right now!

I pulled up to the abortion clinic and Halo was sitting on the curb crying. I got out the car and sat next to her. I felt kinda bad the way I been treating her. Im a evil person when my feelings are hurt.

You alright? I asked as she cried harder.

No im not....she said low enough for me to hear. I pulled her up and hugged her. "Im sorry!"

Family Affairs On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara