Chapter 109

MICAH P.O.V.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your family....if you need anything or wanna talk I'm here for you! Queen said coming and sitting in front of me.

Thanks I'm good though.......where you been? I been working on this project by myself.

I'm really sorry.....troubles at home....I wasn't able to come to school.

You good?

Yeah....I'll finish everything send me what we have left to do.

Nah it's cool it's a lot I'm just talkin Shit.!

I'm so sorry honestly, my brother is leaving to go out of town this morning so you can come back to my house and we can finish.

Ight cool!

You sure you okay though Micah?

Yeah I'm fine! I opened my book and turned to the pages that was on the bored. School been dragging for me all day. I helped my mom a lot last night with the baby because he was super fussy. Major was so cute he was literally a baby me. Well my mom thinks he looks like Majesty as a baby, I don't see it! I think baby bro look like me and Machi. It definitely was weird having a baby in the house but I definitely liked it. Since they came home from the hospital all we did was sit in there faces.

I felt my phone vibrate breaking me out my thoughts. I looked at my watch to see it was a text from Halo. I been avoiding her for weeks. I never text her back or answer her calls. She keep saying she has something really important to talk to me about but can't shit be important honestly. Probably just want me to talk to her so bad.

__________________
HALO P.O.V.

Micah's been ignoring me since that day at his house. I was feeling so stupid! Than this whole thing with his parents and his dad and uncles in jail! I desperately wanted to make sure he was okay. And to also tell him I need a DNA test for my baby. I know this definitely was going to ruin our relationship for good. Ty has been on my ass every single day to the point it annoyed the hell out of me.

I know he had practice today so I was gonna try and catch him at his practice before the game. This whole situation had my stomach in knots.

I parked next to his usual parking spot and got out. He wasn't here yet but my sister and Machi was. I walked over to them and said Hi. My sister knew what I was going through but she literally had no pity on me. She barely even talks to me. I felt so alone in this.

Hey! She said drly.

Umm Machi do you know where your brother is?

Nah, I know he said something about finishing a project or some shit.

Sooooo he's not coming?

I don't even know......he's still ignoring you?

Shit I'd ignore my wife to if.... Heaven spoke mad but stopped herself. She rolled her eyes and got into Machi's car.

Y'all fighting? He asked unsure taking a sip of his juice.

Can you please stop Heaven! I cried walking to her window.

NO! Machi let's go! She yelled out his window.

What the hell going on with y'all? He asked annoyed but wanting to know.

She rolled her window up all the way and they pulled off leaving me standing here. I went back to sit in my car and just wait to see if he pulls up.

______________________
MICAH P.O.V.

Your so annoying! Queen laughed pushing me.

No dude you is! But where this go?

Oh you can stick it right there.! She said as she pointed to the spot. I went to put the piece in the spot she told me and our hands met. I looked up at her and our eyes met. She giggled a little bit and looked away.

Soooo this concludes our project! She said shyly making me blush.

What if I don't want it to end?! I asked licking my lips looking at her in her eyes. The more we spent together the more my mind was off Halo.....it was like Queen was a breath of fresh air. I know I said Halo was different but Queen definitely was different. I can't really explain it but I know I liked it. She made me blush. She made me feel like I was important In some sense.

Don't you have a girlfriend? She said shyly biting the side of her lip.

Nah....we actually broke up! She looked me in my eyes with a sign of relief. We moved closer into each other and I kissed her lips softly as she placed her hand on the side of my face to deepen the kiss. We pulled away slowly by the interruption of my ringing phone. I looked down and it was Halo again. "I'm sorry!" I said pressing decline.

It's okay....I know how fresh break ups is.....

It's not like that though I swear!

Mmhmmm!

Dead ass.....Queen the more time we spend together he more I like you and if it was ever possible I'd love to get to know you....take you on a date or something!

Queeeeeen!!!! Loud yelling filled the house and heavy footsteps. Her eyes shot open and fear filled them.

You have to hide! She said in a panic pulling me up. "I'm so sorry Micah!" She said as she was about to cry in a low voice. I slid on the side of her dresser chest.

Who was you talking to? A male voice roared over the room. His voice was deep and scary but he also sounded like he was drunk.

No....Nobody! She strutted. She definitely was scared of her brother. I wasn't feeling this at all.

You think I'm stupid?

No, aren't you suppose to be on a flight right now?

I forgot something I'm leaving in a second! He yelled at her scaring her. "Who was in here.?!" He yelled raising his hand to her. I pulled my gun out because I was about to smoke this Nigga or really hurt his ass.

Bitch if I catch anybody in my house yo ass can be homeless too just like yo funky dawg hair mama.! I slid the clip in my gun slowly cockin it back.

My phone buzzed again in my pocket and it was a text from Halo. "Since you don't wanna answer the phone, text me back or anything.....I'm 6 weeks!"