Chapter 27

MICAH P.O.V.

Hey you okay? Halo asked coming and sitting next to me in the gym. I took my AirPod out and gave her a half smile.

I'm fine....

You don't look fine!

It's just me and Machi was brought into this world together....that's literally my bestfriend my brother is my everything....I really could have lost him and I'm thanking god every moment every second that I didn't.! It....it just don't seem right to be here in the gym practicing and he isn't here with me.! Why couldn't I been the one to get shot?

Baby don't think like that.! Everything happens for a reason. Machi will be back in here with you in no time. It's a blessing it wasn't both of you who got shot. Because what if you would of died than how do you think he would be feeling. Life is like lemonade it's sour and sweet. I think you should skip practice today and go see your brother.!

Jackson.! Coach yelled motioning me to come to the court.

I'll talk to you later.

Okay baby, I'm here if you need me. She said before kissing me. I got up and made my way over to coach and the team. He began to tell us what the upcoming events was than what teams he wanted us to break into.

I was not on my A game today. My head just wasn't in anything. I stood at the free throw line and missed the shot.

You playing like a BITCHHHHH.! Somebody yelled out. I turned around and Machi was standing by the bleachers. I started laughing and made my way over to my brother.

What the fuck is you doing.?

I got shot not handicap, the question is what the fuck is you doing.?!

I ain't doing shit bra

Clearly nigga.! Missed every got damn free through snd shot you through I'm good get yo head in the game.! He yelled laughing pulling me in for a hug.

We did our handshake laughing and I ran back over to my team. I grabbed the ball and I started playing playing now. I was back on it. Maybe I was just to worried about my bestfriend.!