Chapter 88

LEGEND P.O.V.

What's up with you? I asked Majesty coming to her locker.

Look this isn't the time to do this Legend! She said as she slammed her locker closed.

Than when is? You break up with me last night over text which was random as hell! What's up? You gotta communicate a little better than that shorty cause my mind is fuckin blown B.!

I seen the way you looked at her.... I know y'all history if you wanna see where something can go with her than be my guess. I just don't wanna get cheated on.

Looked at who? Yo you making shit up right now.!

India, Legend.!!! Come on let's not be stupid.!

Is you out yo mind? That was some kid shit a long as time ago.!!! You the only person I wanna be with, the only person I look at in any kind of special way.

Are you kidding me? You definitely had that spark in your eyes you think I'd be tripping if you didn't.

Yeah you definitely trippin.

I'm not.! And I'm not about to do this.!

So this it? You done?! I swear to god....

You swear to god what? You swear to god what.?!

Nun you got it, this what you want that's yo final answer?! I nodded my head picked my book bag up throwing it over my shoulders to walk away.
I could see Nick walking over to comfort her as I walked away. After all we did to protect her....

___________________
Majesty P.O.V.

Trouble in paradise.?! Nick joked smiling coming over to me. I was in a Bitchy and sad mood right now and he damn sure was the last person I ever wanted to see.

No, never.! I said with a smile.

I just wanna apologize about what happened that day.! I didn't mean to hurt you or cause anything thing between us. I love you Majesty.!

I rolled my eyes and walked away from him cause I know this nigga just didn't.!

I don't know why now I was second guessing myself....I started something with Legend that I could of handled differently. I love myself to much to go through a really tough heart ach. I love myself to much to take pain that shouldn't of happened. I see the type of pain in my mama from loving a nigga too deep and I don't wanna be that...I don't wanna be her.!