Chapter 9

MACHI P.O.V.

I woke up to a text message from an unknown number. I didn't even bother to look at the shit right away. I got up went to go Pee and layed back down. It was Saturday morning and I already heard the music blasting. We had to continue our punishment.

Get ya asses up.!!! My mom yelled knocking on our doors. Brah I am never sneaking one of my parents cars again what the fuck.! I'm suppose to be up getting ready for a game right now not to fuckin wash walls.

I'm up.! I yelled back sitting up. I grabbed my phone and it was a "GoodMorning" text from Mya than followed by some other bullshit I didn't bother to read. I exited out my messages and went on Twitter. The first person that was in my feed was Heaven she tweeted "How do you know when you really start to fall for a person....?" "It's a pleasure to get to know a person on a friendship level before y'all connect on a relationship level.!" I retweeted the last one and said "bestfriends makes for great relationships #MyParentsGaveMeHope.!"

I slid on my house shoes and put my AirPods in  leaving out the room. I went up to the fourth floor and Micah was already washing his windows. I started where I left off at.

Bye baby.! My dad smiled kissing my mom.

See you later have safe travels and call me when you get there.! She said back.

See you later dad.! Me and Micah both said at once.

Ight boys y'all be good I don't wanna hear no bullshit when I get back. He said as he gave both of us a pound. My dad was always leaving going on random business trips. We knew little too nunu about our family business. My dad taught us somethings and showed us the basics and let us work for him here and there. I always said I wanted to be like my dad growing up not realizing my dad was one of the biggest for damn drug dealers there is. In all honesty I still do but he said to be where he is school and knowledge is key.! My dad was smart as hell so if he said school was how he got to where he was than iMa listen.

We finally moved on to the third floor. Since this is where all of us kids rooms was it was the messiest. We had to wash all four bathrooms, the walls, clean the carpet and vacuum it. We moved to the second floor which was where the movie theater, the library, the game room, the family sitting area and balcony was.

The second floor had my dads den and bar was, this was pretty much his personal level of the house.

Then we finally moved to the main level of the house. Kitchen, livingroom, dinning room, guest rooms, another game room, you know the basic shit in the house.

Then we moved to the basement the last floor of the house the most hugest thing in the house. We had another movie theater, a basketball court with a track above it on the second floor, a study, an open rec with games and everything you could think of. A snack bar filled with snacks and drinks, a lounging area, the inside pool and juccuzi.! And there was like three guest rooms down here as well. This house also had a built in security system which I mean by that is if we ever had to hide we had secret entryways, and under here was another house that held 6 rooms, a kitchen and living room and three bathrooms with a full blown pantry that has packaged storage food to last a lifetime with fresh foods and a garden down there as well. Our house really was so lit as fuck.

We was finally done cleaning the entire house. I was so tired bro I thought I was about to pass out from being tired.

I got in the shower snd went downstairs for dinner. Dinner was late today because of us cleaning and Shit. I wasn't even hungry at this point. I just wanted my bed.