Chapter 23

MAGIC P.O.V.

I sat alone in the waiting room shaking and holding all my compulsion inside. I felt like my heart was ripped from my chest. They said Machi was going to be fine the bullet went straight through.

Heyy.! Heaven said coming to sit next to me. "I'm really sorry Mrs. Jackson, I literally had no idea that he was even going to pull a gun out or even make me tell him where he was. I really like Machi and please believe me I swear I would never do anything to hurt him" she said tearing up trying to explain.

I know. I said wiping my tears. Martavion,  Malachi, and my kids came rushing through the doors. I got up and hugged my husband as the tears flew out my eyes. He hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

It's okay Mag, he Gonna be good!

That's my baby Martavion! That's my baby.!!

He's fine sis.! Malachi assured me.

How is he? Mama Jackson asked rushing into the waiting room followed by papa.

He's fine.! Martavion assured everybody. I sat back down trying to keep myself together. I just wanted my baby okay. I never imagined my kids getting hurt behind any type of violence and especially not because of a girl. I know Heaven ment no harm and really likes him so I can't fault her.....

Can we talk for a second? Martavion asked sitting next to me.

Martavion if it's about our relationship I really don't wanna hear it right now.! We need space.!

I understand you need space right now....if you need anything just call me.....

The parents of Machi Jackson? A nurse called out. I jumped form my seat looking up at her. "You guys can go in now.!" She smiled pointing to the double doors. Me and Martavion raced into the back as she led us to our son room. Machi was sleeping peacefully and my heart was at eas. "He's in recovery right now, still sleeping from the meds, he'll probably be out for a few more hours but he will make a full recovery and he is fine. The bullet went straight through and we were able to get the small fragments out.!" She spoke as she checked his IV than sat the clipboard down before walking out.

I sat on the edge of the bed watching my son sleep rubbing his hand. I was praying so hard on this ride to the hospital. I would of lost my damn mind if I lost my son.

You know you gotta handle this right.... I said to Martavion without looking at him.

I heard him sigh before he spoke...." I know.! It's done.!".