Chapter 181

MAGIC P.O.V.

I opened Martavion's door and he looked like he was just waking up. I sat the food down on the small table and took my jacket off. He looked confused.

What's wrong? I asked sitting next to him.

Umm...I don't know I had this excruciating painful head ach, now it's completely gone.

Well that comes along with detoxing. How you feeling?

I'm ight. How you?

I'm okay, I just came to check on you and bring you some food. Majesty had a panic attack in school yesterday.

Is she okay?

Yeah she's with Legend. I love him for her! He reminds me a lot like you. I smiled opening his container of fruit.

Nah I'm good for right now! He said sitting up. I closed the container and looked at him. He had kiss marks on his neck in glittery gloss in the exact spots his lip tattoos was.

What's that?! I asked pissed off pointing to his neck.

What's what? He asked confused.

You playing stupid now! I laughed. He wiped his neck in confusion. All that lip gloss was on his hand.

Baby I swear to god I don't know where any of this shit came from I swear to god! He said jumping up and running to the mirror. He grabbed a towel and scrubbed his neck.

I knew I shouldn't of never helped you....your never going to get your shit together! I was so angry right now. I grabbed my purse and jacket and he grabbed me.

I swear to god bae I don't know what the fuck this shit is! Please believe me baby I...I... was drugged.

Stop playing in my face.

I think the therapist drugged and raped me.!

You say anything by Martavion I hope you happy in here with these fuckin hoes.

I know I never gave you a reason before but I'm serious baby I swear to god I didn't touch nobody in this fuckin place willingly.! I went to see the therapist yesterday when I left out she gave me these meds and I remember seeing her in my room! He said annoyed closing his eyes like he was trying to remember.

Whatever Martavion I don't believe you! I pushed past him and walked out. Even in a fuckin recovery house he lies and find bitches to fuck.!

_____________________
MARTAVION P.O.V.

I know I'm not trippin! I heard a phone ringing looking in the bed Magic left her phone. I put her phone on do not disturb and hid it. I know i was drugged!

Mr Jackson time for your therapy! Anna said knocking on the door. I put on another shirt and walked out the room.

Hi Martavion! Doctor Sonya said smiling opening her door. She had on a complete short skirt and a white button up that showed most of her breast. She moved to the side and let me into the room.

I nodded my head and took a seat. In the same spot as yesterday. I had a déjà vu feeling.

So are you ready to talk Mr Jackson? She asked with a smile on her face sitting down across from me. Her skirt rolled up and her whole entire pussy was out. She caught me looking. "Do you like what you see?" She asked with a smile.

You might wanna take these now! She said as she handed me the cup with the pills in them. I grabbed the cup of water and took them. She had to drug me this whatever the fuck this was.

I actually don't wanna talk today! I just wanna go to my room and lay down! I said getting up.

Okay! She opened the door for me and I started feeling the same way again. I was so drowsy and out of it. I fell to the floor than tried my hardest to get to the bed.

I heard the door close and in came Sonya. My eyes was closing and I was blacking in and out. "I knew you liked it!" She smiled coming over to me. She got on top of me opening her shirt. I felt like my fuckin brain was melting. What the fuck did this bitch give me?

Come in daddy get hard for me! I could feel her pussy rubbing up and down my dick. She kissed on my chest as she stroked it harder pushing it in and out her pussy. "Get hard for me daddy! I wanna cum, I wanna cum all over your big dick daddy!"

______________________

MAGIC P.O.V.

Where the hell is my phone? I emptied my purse out on my passenger seat. How the hell could I lost my phone? I feel like I've been looking all day.

I only had it....awww I left it on Martavion's bed.! I got back in the car leaving the mall and heading back to the facility.
I grabbed a visitors pass snd made my way to his room.

"Oweee daddy! Daddy!" I could hear moaning from this Nigga room. I was so fuckin angry my soul felt like it was on fire. I yanked the door open and some lady was on top of Martavion fucking him. She was completely naked and his sweats was to his ankles.. she was so worried about getting her nut off I grabbed the bottle of hot sauce hitting this bitch in the back of her head so hard she fell off of him. His dick wasn't hard and he was knocked out.

Baby! Baby! I yelled into his face shaking him.  "Martavion?!" My heart was beating so fast. Something wasn't right! I slapped his face a few times. "Martavion baby wake up!"

He's my man bitch! I felt something wrap around my neck strangling me pulling me to the ground. This bitch was crazy! I pushed her back into the mirror breaking it making her let me go. I turned around head butting her than bringing her head to my knee before banging her head on the sink.

No bitch he's my mind! I kicked this bitch in her face putting my heels on her neck. She reached for a piece of glass and stabbed me in the back of my leg making me fall. She banged my head on the ground. And I swung and punched her in the stomach. I tripped this bitch kicking her in the leg and it broke. I grabbed my purse pulling my gun out. "Like I said bitch he's my man! And y'all hoes gone stop testing me!"

Mrs Jackson!!!!!! I heard a lady scream the room was filled with security and nurses.

You lucky bitch! I said before spitting on her. I tucked my gun behind my back and went over to my husband who was still unconscious. "Somebody call an ambulance!" I yelled. He just tried to tell me...I didn't believe him!

Martavion wasn't breathing. I gently pulled my husband to the ground and began to do CPR on him. I've been here before I've been faced with his death. I am strong he is strong. Soldiers don't die they multiply!