Chapter 62

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Heyy.! I smiled sitting next to Legend.

Hey.! He smiled leaning back.

I see you feeling extremely better.!

I'm hanging in there. How are you?

I'm better! Thank you Legend. I smiled as I kissed him.

For what mamas?

For protecting me.....your still healing and you helped my dad....

He's just lucky he didn't get kilt that night.

You sound like my dad.! I laughed.

No dead ass he had to pull me off of him. That's some foul shit he did. And I can't wait until he get better because just before he think he good and I'm the clear and feeling better here I come again to do his ass dirtier every time.!

Well good he deserves that shit, if he done that to me I wonder who else he done forced his self on.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if he didn't..... that shit foul.

My point.! But thank you for that. Also You may have won brownie points with my dad for that.! I giggled. My dad was still pissed at us for running away.

Shit I hope I know he wanted to kill me for that shit, I'm lucky im alive still and on top of that he letting me stay in the house....! Yeah he must got something cooking for my ass.! He laughed making me laugh.

Let's hope not.! At least my mom still likes you... I think.!

I think she do.! Plus she always be checking on me and I be helping her with stuff while y'all at school snd shit.!

Oh okay helper.! You wanna help me with something. I smiled getting up to straddle him. He lifted me up and placed me directly on his manhood giggling against my lips.

Hell yeah I do.! Where's your parents?

My mom is at the doctors my dad is gone on business, the twins are with their girlfriends doing last minute homecoming tings, TJ and Miracle literally just started watching a movie and they already have their snacks and stuff so we wouldn't have to worried about them.

Owee okay.! He smiled laying me on my back. He took his shirt off and began to kiss me every where. His tongue licked from my middle thighs to the center of my sweet spot. Getting my juices flowing he made cum so quick. I think he missed me more than I missed him. He grabbed a condom out his stuff and put one on.

Majesty.!! I heard my mother's voice yellin coming into the house just before I was about to get my nut off.

I thought you said she was gone.! Legend said panicking before jumping off me quick. I struggled to find my clothes and put them on so quick.

Majesty.!!!!!! She yelled again. I was damn near tripping over my shorts at this point I could hear her coming up the stairs. "Majesty.!!" She yelled louder and closer.

Here.! Legend through me some bandages and a wet rag.

In Legends room.! I yelled back as we stood next to each other. I ripped his bandage off so quick. The door opened and she looked around at us.

I need you when you done, and don't be having sex no more in my house.! She said before walking out. Me and Legend just looked at each other. I was nervous as fuck.! I just hope and pray she doesn't tell my dad. He would kill the both of us.

I'm sorry ma.! I said nervously walking into her closet.

Mmhmm. Just don't do it in my house.!

How did you know.?!

I'm your mother.! Plus y'all looked suspicious and the condom wrapper was on the floor.

I bit my bottom lip in embarrassment. "Your gonna tell dad.?"

Your father is away on business for a very long time..... I won't tell him. But if your going to do it please get on birth control.! I will take you to your appointment if you like.! And make sure you always wrap it up. Because it's not just babies you have to worry about. It's STD's as well and some stuff you just can't get rid of.

I promise to get on birth control.....I just wasn't thinking before we did it.

I know how that be trust me. How you think you ended up here and this baby.! She laughed.

Well you only ever been with one person which is dad so you didn't have to worry about it.

Girl who didn't? Martavion Jackson was the biggest hoe in the state of Texas. It's still a shock that he even got married and been tied down for all these years. She said making me laugh.

That's what I want....years.!

Well if Legend is the right guy baby you'll know, trust me you just know.!

Thanks mommy.! Love you.!

Love you to baby but I go in for surgery this weekend. Do you think you could watch the kids for a couple days make sure they okay?

Yeah.! Do you need help packing a bag or anything?

No I got it thank you.!

You sure.?!

Girl get out.! She said pushing me away making me laugh. I went back upstairs and left out her closet. But than turned right back around to go back in. I stopped at the top of the stairs because she was sitting on her ottoman holding her teddy bear watching a video of her and dad. My parents really loved each other. I'll ask to borrow a pair of her YSL's later on. I smiled and left her room.