Chapter 188

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Can you zip me up? I asked Legend turning my back towards him. I grabbed my shoes and slid them on.

You okay? He asked slowly kissing my forehead.

Yeah! I smiled softly and nodding my head. Truth was I was not okay and I meant that. I felt lost I felt like I was missing the biggest part of me. I felt empty. I lost my hero!

I walked downstairs and everybody was here except my mom. The limo pulled up and we all started going outside. I can't believe this was the moment I never thought would actually come.

Security opened the house door and my mother came walking outside. She was looking so beautiful! She had her make up done flawlessly. Her hair was laid in a middle part how my dad loved it with her long regular hair. She had a all red suit made that fitted her body perfectly showing her every curve. Red was my daddy favorite color. But all the details in the suit was black. Each detail on her suit matched my dads how his was when they got married. On her Cufflings read "Mrs Jackson" she wore a pin across her heart with his picture on it. A black hat and some black red bottom pumps. My mother looked beautiful. Uncle Malachi helped her onto the horse and carriage. She had my daddy ridding in style. He was being carried inside a white carriage with lights in the inside and outside. His casket was so beautifully made of white and gold and red. Hand made and laid with pictures of him all over it. She made sure that he was well taken care of. His casket alone was 25 million dollars. The whole entire funeral came up to about 56 million dollars. I knew my parents had money but I didn't know they was balling like that.

When we got to the church the casket was open and my daddy laid there looking peacefully. He didn't look like his self. I leaned in and kissed his cheek and hugged him one last time.

I love you daddy! I wiped my tears and walked away. I sat next to my mom and she was being so strong right now. Her eyes only fixed on him. I can't even imagine what she is going through right now but I know I can feel her hurting. I wiped the single tear that dropped from her face. And she looked at me than turned away. Machi and Micah came and sat on the other side of her and hugged her.

We got you mommy! I said to her wiping her tears again. I rubbed her back and she laid her head on Machi shoulder.

We didn't invite many people to this funeral only our closest friends and family and a few others. The preacher was preaching and the choir was sanging! Nobody said anything but great amazing things about my daddy. It made me feel so great to know that he was so loved.

Uncle Malachi got up to help my mom stand and helped her walk over to the stand cause it was her turn to talk.

I just wanna say thank you to everybody who came out and helped my family lay our hero to rest! She said through gritted teeth. "I said when I got up here I wasn't gonna cry ("Take ya time baby" somebody in the crowd yelled and she paused as she started breaking down crying. I got up and went over to my mother and so did my brothers.!) My husband wasn't just my husband he was my BestFriend! She said as she began to speak again. "He showed me what true love was and I thank him from the bottom of my heart.! He was never nothing short of amazing.....he was the best father in this world, the best uncle, brother, son, cousin, friend whenever somebody needed him he was always there. Martavion was just a big ball of energy and love and he showed it everyday. He ment the absolute world to me and made sure he gave me the entire world behind his words. Because of that my babies know what it's like to see real true love." "To Martavion my husband, my love, my best friend, my soul tie partner my very own hero.....you are loved by many and you'll never ever be forgotten. You are amazing and I love you forever we'll meet again!" She said as she finished. Everybody was on their feet clapping and cheering as she finished up. She grabbed her papers and we followed her back to our seats.

The pastor made his closing remarks and the casket closed. My daddy was carried out by pop pop (his dad), uncle Malachi, uncle Malike, Uncle P, uncle Jose, and another older man I never seen before. My uncle Malachi and Malike where crying they eyes out so bad they had to take a second to stop carrying the casket so they could get their selves together.

They put his casket into the carriage and my mom took her seat on top. She was holding two dozen red roses someone gave her. We all got back into the limo and was on our way to the cemetery.

Once I took my seat in front of my dads casket I lost it. My mom pulled me in front of her and held me so tight. She rocked me back and fourth holding me as I cried into her chest.

I got you baby! She whispered softly to me over and over again. I could feel her reaching out to all my siblings as they lowered our father into the ground my mother held all of us while we all lost it. She was being so strong!