Chapter 17

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Hey baby.! Nick smiled as he came behind me kissing my neck. I had a half of a smile but it went away once he came around. I wasn't feeling him lately to be honest.

Heyy.! I said dryly picking up my bag to walk over to the table I was at.

That's all I get is a hey.?! He said shaking his head sitting down from across me. I saw Legend walking into the library with Seven. Seven had a huge crush on Legend. He asked our science teacher could we trade partners so me and him no longer was partners on our project. He got Seven and I got Nick.

I mean what you want me to say Nick? I still have an attitude and wasn't you just in Justinas face?

Dude no it's not even that serious.! I was askin bout the homework assignment. And I know you still not mad about that Lil ass situation with home boy.!

He's my bestfriend and I may have lost him because of it.! You wouldn't know what that's like would you because you always fuckin yours.! I said as I got up packing all my stuff to leave.

Where are you going?

Home.! I have a trip this weekend with my dad I'll talk to you when I get back. I said leaving him sitting there. I was so annoyed like literally everything was starting to piss me off.

I got in the car and drove home. I just wanted my bed at this point. I hope my daddy buying food before we left cause I am starving.

When I walked through the doors my parents was standing in the hallway with some lady. My mom had this crazy look on her face and my dad was speechless. I'm not sure what I walked into.

Hi mom, hi dad.! I smiled greeting my parents.

Hey baby.! My mom smiled once she seen me. "Go upstairs and get ready baby.! She suggested and I knew this must of been business related wise.

So are you going to take care of your son Tavion.? The lady asked smirking just as I got to the stairs.

What son.? I asked turning back around.

Majesty upstairs.! My mom said.

No, Ma who is this? And what son is she talking about?

That must be your oldest daughter.! She smiled. "I'm Audre your fathers baby mother.!" She said giggling.

Excuse me? What the hell is she talking about.?! I yelled in disbelief.

Majesty I will let you know later please go upstairs baby.! My mom pled.

Your father cheated on your mother with me years ago and I had a son his name is Tavion Jr and he's 12.! She smirked telling her story.

Dad how could you.? You stepped out on mom? What the fuck.!? I was in such disbelief. I never in my life thought I could hear something like that.

Majesty hunny it's not what you think.! My dad said coming over to me. I backed away from him.

No dad don't touch me, or talk to me, you said you loved mom and you could never do such a thing and now there's some lady at our door saying how she has a 12 year old son with you.?!! What else have you lied about dad?! I don't even wanna go on this stupid ass trip with you anymore.!  I yelled running upstairs. I sat on my bed with tears. My parents always made it seem like they had the perfect life and they was my ideal couple. I expected to be treated nothing less how my dad treats my mom. But I take all that back now seems how he fuckin cheated on her. And to top it off we have a little 12 year old brother. He was born before Miracle was born so that was only 10 years ago.?!