Chapter 50

MARTAVION P.O.V.

GoodMorning Mr Jackson.! Tory smiled as I came into the office.

GoodMorning.! I smiled walking past her. She came in my office following me. She gave me my coffee and my notes. "There was a lady here about 5 minutes ago requesting to see you.!""I think she said her name was Raven....Ragain, or something like that.!"

What did she want?

I'm not sure she said she'll be back later because you wasn't here.

Okay.....well thank you. Can you prepare the meeting room for my 10am meeting?

Sure.! She left the room very quickly. I opened my lap top and began some work. I had so much on my mind and so much work to do since I was gone.

I opened up my emails to start responding to them and opening some files. I had two meetings today and some one on one class.

I got up to go get more coffee and soon as I opened the door me and Victory bumped into each other making me spill what was left in my cup on me and her.

Oh my god I'm so sorry.! She whined.

It's cool. I said backing away from her. I sat my cup down and grabbed some napkins handing some to her. I unbuttoned my shirt taking my t shirt off as well.

Got damn.! I see why Magic Married you.! Victory said through her smiles.

Can you just go put these in the washer please my meeting is in an hour.

Of course.! She smiled looking at me before walking out. She stood at the receptionist desk in the front unbuttoning her shirt as I walked out to get another cup of coffee. She walked past me and went to go put the shirts in the washer.

I closed my office door and grabbed a t shirt out my gym bag. I sat back at my desk and tried to finish my work.

Hello.! I said answering my ringing phone.

Hey baby.! Mag smiled as the FaceTime was done connecting. She was sitting on the bed in her bra and panties and belly poking out.

Hi beautiful.! I smiled looking at her.

You left without waking me this morning?!

Yeah I had to hurry and get here to the office, you okay?

I'm fine just hungry.! Can we do lunch I really miss you.!

I miss you too mamas but I have a bunch of work to do. I'll probably be leaving early we can have dinner?

I guess.!!!!!!!!!!

Don't do that Mag.!

Do what?

Be sad and Shit.! I know you miss me but I'm tryna find ways to get us this money so I can take some steps back out the drug game....

I understand....

Here mr Jackson:! Victory smiled bringing my shirts in. "Oh my god is that Magic.?!" She smiled hard leaning over me and looking into my phone.

Uhh hi.! Magic said not to happy.

Victory can you tell my clients I'll be right out.! I said pushing her back. Magic whole facial expression changed.

Yeah sure.! She smiled laying my shirts across my lap touching my lower body. She walked out closing the door.

Why is she still there Martavion?

She's the only assistant I have right now.!

Yeah but you said a week.! And where is her shirt? That's damn near a lingerie top.

She bumped into me spilling the coffee on both of us. She had to wash my shirts to she through hers in there too I guess.

Yeah okay.! I don't like that.

Look she's only probably only gonna be here for another week maybe two....

Yeah okay.! You think so.!

I'm serious Magic.! Let me call you back I gotta get to this meeting.!

Mmmhm.!

I love you.!

She rolled her eyes and hung up on me. I rebuttoned my shirt and put my blazer on before opening my door. I grabbed my laptop and phone to leave out and head to the meeting room.

Hello Martavion! A lady said smiling who stood at the receptionist desk once she seen me.

Ragain?