Chapter 184

QUEEN P.O.V.

Are you this nice to every girl you meet that's a stranger? I asked Monster laughing.

I'm actually not nice at all. It was just something about you.

Oh really?!

Yeah....I mean I'm usually a good judge of character. And just by spending these few days with you, you showed a lot about yourself that people can't show in years.

I just try to treat people the way I'd want to be treated. I said with a smile.

No doubt! I put my number In yo phone so give me a ring when you touch down ight!

Okay! I definitely will thank you for everything. It was well needed.

Fa sho keep in touch and put that seat belt on that baby! He said closing my door with a smile.

I clicked my seat belt in and smiled. I waved bye as I pulled out my parking spot. I found Monster to be extremely attractive and uncontrollably desirable. He literally was everything I would want in a man plus more. Even though we hit it off as friends I definitely felt a connection there. He's definitely somebody I'd keep in my life.

I was half way through with my drive now. I drove 10 hours already. I was feeling it I was so tired. The worst thing about being pregnant was that you was tired all the time. I pulled into a motel parking lot and got a room. I needed sleep for a couple hours.

My eyes was so heavy I couldn't even keep them open. Driving by myself was the worst thing ever.

My phone started ringing and it was Micah. I couldn't bother to answer it I was so tired.

_______________
MORNING...

I woke up in the morning after a deep sleep. I felt fresh and rejuvenated. I desperately wanted to get home though to my own bed and own house. I took a quick shower and got dress. I checked out and drove to a star bucks close by before getting on the ride again. I need something to eat and some snacks.

I swear I forgot I was pregnant some times the way I was starving myself. I have to stop doing that.

I got on the rode and began to drive the rest of the way. I turned my music all the way up and sang along and ate some food.

________________
When I got into town it was 8pm I drove the whole way home no nap breaks only had to pee a million times but I made it work. Next time I go to New York I'll be flying. I've never flown before but this driving shit was not it especially by myself.

I put the keys into my door and my house greeted me with warm ness and smell goods. It was just how I left it. I took my bags into the laundry room and put them in the wash. Oh I was so tired. I went right to the fridge to make a sandwich and eat some chips. Baby I was hungryyyyyyyy. I wanted another burger from Ms Matties so bad. I definitely should of went there before I left.

TEXT MESSAGE
MONSTER❤️
"I made it home!"

I took the red heart off by his name he do
To much but it made me smile. I really enjoyed my time with him. He was such a nice genuine person.

I finished my stuff than through my stuff in the dryer. I went upstairs to my room and undressed to nothing and went and got in the shower. I washed myself than my hair and got out. I heard creeks on my stairs and I got scared for a second.

As I was coming out the bathroom Micah was coming up the stairs. He scared the hell out of me.

Where the hell have you been?

I was in New York! I simply explained.

I've been calling you and calling you and calling you! I thought something happened to you or some shit. If you don't wanna be with me just say that and I'll go cause you acting crazy.

Micah do what you want! I been knew you clearly ain't wanted to be with me when you left my appointment to go be with Halo.

She's pregnant with my baby too!

And I'm not? You haven't been here for me not once! You literally didn't even hear your son or daughters heart beat because you decided to fuckin go answer her call! Like you couldn't wait two fuckin seconds. You always put me second to her. When your with her and I call you never answer the fuckin phone. I'm not no rebound bitch and neither is my fuckin baby.

Nobody said you was. Your my fuckin girlfriend but y'all both pregnant by me I have to tend to the one who needs me the most.

Just cause I don't physically show it doesn't mean I'm not hurting. This has been the worst and I mean the worst process for me! I can't eat anything, my body is changing, my moods are up and down, I don't have any family. The only person I had was you! And I don't even have you! There's no support from you. You get with her and your rubbing her belly. Helping her with shit you don't treat us the same or equally. I don't feel like I'm your girlfriend....

I love you and how am I supposed to know any of that when you don't say nun?

Because it's not fuckin rocket science Micah!!!! You know my body is changing and I have mood swings. You know this! Look I'll be moving to New York soon. Until than I'll keep you updated on this pregnancy.

What you breaking up with me?

You already did that when you decided to leave my appointment to be with her. At this point I'm just a woman carrying your child.

So it's like that?

Just like that!

This is fuckin crazy. I lose my father now this unbelievable. He stormed out my room and left downstairs and slammed the house door too.

I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I felt so much better I got that off of me. It's so much more I could have said but I didn't.

I sat on my bed and picked my phone up. I had a text back from Monster.
TEXT MESSAGE
MONSTER
"Damn lil one you drive slow as shit lol I'm fuckin with you but I'm glad you made it home safe. Can I call you?"

I texted back yeah and in seconds he was calling me. I smiled at my phone as I answered.

Hey! I said smiling throw my tears.

What's wrong? He asked instantly.

Nothing!

It don't sound like nothing. What's up? The baby okay? You okay?

Yeah we are fine, just had a fight with my stupid BD!

He didn't put his hands on you did he?

No! He just doesn't see his wrong on what he's doing and it's bothering me so bad cause I don't deserve this! It's not fair to me and he was suppose to be my boyfriend and I get it, you accidentally got two girls pregnant but he acts like my feelings don't matter like I don't matter and it hurts cause how is she your main priority.

He's probably still in love with her and that's why he treats her the way he do. I know it sucks baby girl but you gotta do what's best for you too. Look I fuck with you. And I know we just met and it's a long shot but I'll be there for you and your baby. No female deserves to go through shit alone.

But you shouldn't have to this isn't your baby!

But I'm your friend.....and right now you can use one more than ever. I'm sorry I can't be there physically to hold you but I m with you. If you need me to come take a trip I will. I'll come rub yo stomach go to doctors appointments with you all that. Your a good person Queen and good people need to get treated right!