Chapter 80

MIRACLE P.O.V.

You know my dad is gonna be really mad right.! I said to TJ as I sat on the bed.

Why where you following me Miracle you shouldn't be here.! TJ pled.

Because your always sneaking off and being weird I wanted to know what you was up to. Why did you lie to my mom and dad.

Because my mom made me do it! You don't understand!

We'll help me understand! Because right now I don't! And we don't have anything but time.

I don't know the full story but from WhT I was told dad is my dad and this was the only way I could get to spend time with him......my mom works for some very powerful people and she thought if she Kilt her husband and gave my dad back his empire than we could be a family. Well that's what uncle Marcus told her!

Who's uncle Marcus?

Our dad oldest brother! You don't know uncle Marcus?

Ummm no....my daddy only has two brothers, Malachi and Malike. Those are my uncles.

No it's another brother they don't speak though.

Why not?

Because they just don't! I don't know the full story that's just what my mom told me. I think it had something to do with your mom though.

My mom? My mom is the sweetest person anybody can ever meet. And I won't let nobody harm her so you need to let me out. My daddy needs to know this stuff.

I can't.! I'm stuck in here with you too! My mom is probably gonna kill me.

Well good! Y'all shouldn't be playing with people families like this! And for kidnapping me my daddy is gonna kill her so be prepared to be a orphan or go to a group home!

We're leaving a key to Cuba soon so he won't kill her plus he's in love with her. How you think I got here?

Boy yo behind was a mistake my daddy only wanted kids with my mom not yours. She doing all this over a guy? Your probably not  really even his child, you and your moma super weird.!

Your super weird your the one that's following someone.!

To protect my family which obviously need to happen because of people like you and yo mama. I should tear you up but my daddy and brothers say ima princess and shouldn't fight peasants.!

Who the fuck you calling a peasant? I hope my mama hurt you really bad cause your being foul.

No what's foul is all of this! Kidnapping me, acting like your suppose to be out brother, your mom being in love with my dad.! Now that's foul. Plus if she does something to me just know my mama name Magic Jackson wyd that's all ima say.!