Chapter 21

MAJESTY P.O.V.

Ma where you going? I asked coming out my room as she was taking her suit case downstairs.

I'm going to the city for a couple weeks.

Can I come? I asked folding my arms. I overheard my parents arguing this morning so I know it's more then just a few weeks.

Where we goin? Machi asked coming from the bathroom.

Family meeting 3rd floor stairs now.! She yelled loud enough for everyone to hear. Miracle and Micah came into the hallway. "Look it's no easy way to say this? I'm taking some time away from this house and your father until he gets some things sorted out. I've decided to stay in the city at our apartment for a while, now you guys can come stay with me or you can stay here with dad.!" She said and my mouth dropped.

Y'all getting a divorce? I questioned taking a deep breath.

No.! I'm just taking some time away to think and relax.

Soooo y'all separating than gonna get a divorce.?! Me and Micah said at once.

Guys no, no ones getting a divorce.! My dad said walking into the house and over to the stair case.

No one fuckin asked him.! Micah said under his breath and my mom hit him.

Well I'm going with you.! I said turning to go to my room.

Yup we coming to.! Micah and Machi said leaving the hallway and going to their rooms.

I wanna stay with dad.! Miracle said. She know she was the baby and gets babied and dad gives her literally whatever she wants.

I started to pack all my things that I would need and a whole bunch of clothes and shoes. My brothers took everything to my car for me and I grabbed my laptop. My room was pretty much empty after this. My mom was in her car and I stuffed everything into mine. My dad just stood at the door looking at everybody pack their shit. You could see the hurt in his eyes and all over his face.

We all pulled off heading to the city following our mom. I was blasting my music and thinking about Starbucks. I couldn't wait to reach the city because that's the first place I was going to.

I got my Starbucks and met everybody at the condo. I started to get all my stuff out and the bellman came to take it upstairs for me. Tell me your rich without telling me your rich.!
I took everything to my room to unpack.

Where's mom? I asked walking into the kitchen to grab my drink.

She's in her room don't bother her, I think she's crying.?! Micah said sounding concern. My mom always put on the strong act. Well it wasn't an act she was strong but nobody was never there for her when she needed somebody to lean on and it's always been like that for as long as I could remember.

Mommy.? I asked knocking on the door before walking into her room. She was laying down in the middle of her bed with the lights off looking out the window. I crawled in bed next to her and she did look like she was crying also like a lot of shit was on her mind. "Ma you know you don't always have to be the strong one right.?!" I smiled hugging her.

I do and I am, I'm fine Majesty.! She said so bluntly but I knew she didn't mean it.

Facts mom you got us, always.! Micah and Machi said at once getting into the bed to. We all cuddled up next to our mom to comfort her. She let a few tears out and smiled.

How did I get so lucky to have you guys.!