Chapter 99

HALO P.O.V.

Hey can we talk? A male voice asked from behind me. I looked up from my book to see Ty.

What do you want Tyree? I asked pissed off.

You! Why you ain't tell me you had a boyfriend? Cause last I check we never officially broke up so what's up? I come home to this?

You was so distant from me before we stopped talking Ty what was I suppose to do? And he isn't my boyfriend any more he's my husband now.

Husband? Halo your 17! Now I know as strict as your dad is he'd never agreed to marry you.

That's nun of your business Ty!

It is my business because we're still in a relationship.

No we are not!

Yes we are! Look me in my eyes right now and tell me you don't love me any more. Tell me you don't care about me anymore. Tell me you don't wanna be with me anymore.!

Ty.....I......

Exactly you can't say it! Just give me another chance please Halo! He can't make you feel the way I made you feel or love you like I can. And I know damn well he ain't fuckin you how I fuck you. He said as he slid his hand up my skirt touching my pussy. He pushed my panties to the side and my pussy instantly got wet.

Remember the old days.....remember how you'd let me play with it and eat it under the table in here! He whispered in my ear pushing his fingers in deeper. I've been so sexually frustrated I couldn't help myself as so many thoughts ran through my head.
"Member this?" He got under the table and slid my panties down.

Ty stop....! Moans escaped from my mouth as I bit my bottom lip to try to keep quiet as he ate my pussy. My heart was pounding out my chest.

He got up and pulled me in the back between the book shelves where we use to go. He picked me up kissing me as he undid his belt and stuffed all of his self in me fucking me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he bounced me up and down. I couldn't help but to cum as hard as I did.

I love you Halo! Ty said in between kisses getting his last few strokes in before cumming. I pushed him off of me and ran to get my things and went straight to the bathroom. I locked the door and bursted into tears. I can't believe I just cheated on Micah!