Chapter 154

MICAH P.O.V.

What's wrong with you? Machi asked handing me a bottle of water.

Nun I'm just tired as hell! And hungry.

Man all you do is eat and sleep!

You know them signs of pregnancy! Ron said laughing coming and sitting at the table.

Shit not by me! I said taking a sip of water.

Yeah ight! It's very common when a Nigga get a bitch pregnant, especially if they was close as hell. Niggas always be getting them pregnancy symptoms! He laughed.

Yeah igh that shit still ain't by me!

I just hope it ain't Halo pregnant! Machi laughed.

I'd probably be a dead beat ass Nigga! I do not give a fuck!!!! I laughed.

Yooo what?! Machi and Ron laughed.

Dead ass! I gotta find away to get my bitch back! Halo been pissing me.....the Lil Nigga keep textin her phone and shit and every time she showing me and shit, Like I don't even give a fuck. You already cheated on me with the Nigga.

Right!

So what you gone do? She fine I'll take her up off your hands.

I don't know yet, it's been like 2 weeks. Queen be avoiding me. She got me blocked on everything. She had her bills taken off my accounts and shit I'm guessing to pay her own shit. The two classes we did have together she had got them switched. So like I really just don't know! I wanna make shit right. But I don't know...I just don't know.!

It sounds like you lost out on a good one brotha!

Man did I! She fuck a Nigga good I mean pussy is great, got grip to it and all! Head game fireeeeeeeeee! She cooks, she cleans, but the best part is she motivate me when I'm feeling lazy, she the best thing that I ever had. She knows my flaws and never gave a fuck about what any of these bitches said.

But Halo don't do that? Ron asked eating his burger.

I mean at first she did! Shorty was perfect than it's like once that Nigga kissed her or whatever and the pictures got to me it's like she was a different person. I really felt something for this girl that I've literally never felt in life before so I was a sucks for that shit. Heaven said she was at her worst in life and us not being together after the whole truth came out made her sick and depressed for months. Which is why I don't understand why she turned around and still cheated!!!! Now it's like I'm trying to hold on to something i know is not there no more because she disgust me....but knowing that i did love her like love her enough to marry her! I'm trying not to do her ass shady but i feel it coming. And I know she so vulnerable right now after that abortion shit which is another reason why I'm not trying to take it there cause that could of possibly been my kid feel me, but at the same time fuck it.

It sounds like you wanna hold on to some old feelings but you stuck between the new ones. Your finding everything you wanted in Halo in another female and it's fuckin you up.

Right!

So you think you can get past her cheating?

Honestly on some real shit? NO! I feel like I gotta break her heart or something like I look at that shit as once a cheater always a cheater. When niggas cheat we just tryna buss a nut but when females cheat they cheat with emotion...she's still in love with that Nigga that's why they was fuckin multiple times not just that once. So I can't trust her that she done fuckin with him cause if he walk his goofy ass in here throw some game at her stupid ass she gone go for it.

Damn bro I ain't never thought bout it like that! That's crazy..!!! Ron said

Dead ass though! Think about it...

That's some real shit.!

So after you break her heart you gone try to fuck with Queen again?

Nah it's not even like that...I'm not on no get back Shìt break her heart type shit. Feel me. It's more so once you good and stable I'm out cause I did have love for you. As far as shit go with Queen I'd like to be back with her or make some shit work with her but I know that's not gonna happen no time soon until Halo is completely and I mean completely out the picture.

Damn bro you gotta lot of shit to like think about.

I know and this shit not easy that's why I been sleeping my life away! I laughed.

I feel you....you stressed out nigga!

Hey babe! Halo smiled coming and sitting next to me.

I nodded my head and and Queen looked at me as she walked past. Her feelings looked hurt as fuck as Halo rested her head in the crooc of my neck.

Welp after that you can kiss that good bye! Ron said bussing out laughing.

Shut the fuck up! Machi laughed. I rolled my eyes at both of them they pissed me so bad.