Chapter 14

I'm sorry y'all it's taking me a while to update. If y'all follow me on my personal and business Instagram than y'all would see that i have a store front and I'm doing renovations. So I'm focused on that 24/7, Ima try and get y'all a couple chapters today.! Thanks for rocking with me y'all.!!! 💙💙💙💙
___________________
HARMONY IN THE M.M. (Lani and Malachi daughter)

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I watched Legend walk past me like he didn't even see me. He really was completely ignoring me. My messages wasn't delivering and all my calls said "the person you are trying to reach is currently unavailable". I felt like I was going through a break up or something.

I missed my bestfriend so much and he's acting like we never met.

Hey Legend.! Sienna said getting his attention.

What up.! He smiled at her.

Come here.! She smiled, Sienna had a boyfriend but also had a crush on Legend. Nobody knew I liked him besides him.

What, I'm bouta head out.?!

Where you going.? And can I come.?! She giggled.

I'm bouta go to the crib why what you Tryna do.?

Well me and Majesty here was just looking for something to do after school.!

Who? You can come by yoself if you want.! But don't you got a boyfriend.?! He laughed.

You really gone act like I'm not here.?! I was getting so mad.

Matter fact I gotta do something iMa hit you later on tonight if you still around.! He said still ignoring me talking to her. He walked out the school followed by two other girls. He was such a hoe.!

I'm sorry girl I tried.! She said shaking her head.

It's whatever I'm not gone kiss nobody ass to talk to me.

I'm back bitchessssssss.! The doors swung open and in came walking my bestfriend, my sister, my cousin, my whole heart, Harmony.!

Hi baby.!!!! I screamed so excited. Harmony was in Cali for a few weeks on a photo shoot. She was a model and had a couple jobs booked as an extra in some movies. My girl was doing it big.! I was so proud of her, but I hated we was always apart cause I be needing to talk to her and she ain't never around her phone.

Hi mamas.! I missed you.! She squealed in excitement.

Welcome home.! Sienna smiled hugging her.

Thank you babes.! What's up what's new around here. I swear it feels so good to be home and at school.!

Well besides Legend ignoring her nothing isn't too new.! How was the trip.?

Why Legend ignoring you? That's weird I was hoping y'all would be in a relationship by now.! She laughed.

Why does everybody say that.?! I was so annoyed and walked away from both of them. I'm so tired of hearing that shit from everybody. Just cause that was my parents story doesn't mean it's mine.!
Yes I like Legend hell maybe even love but I hate the fact that everybody is right and wants us to be together like relax I'm still Tryna figure my life out.
If me and Legend ever get together what happens If I leave off to go to college.? He's going to be fuckin everybody and everything moving, we can't go back to being BestFriends because once your in a relationship everything changes.....I just don't want nothing to change between us. I would lose my mind if I lost my bestfriend and I'm already freakin out because it may have came to that point.....