Chapter 115

MICAH P.O.V.

Is everything okay? Queen asked as I was about to go into the locker room.

Yeah I'm fine...

Micah you can tell me.

How did you get that mark on your face?

I uhhh I hit myself with the cabinet door opening it. She said hesitant.

Don't lie to me Queen.

I'm not.....

It was your brother wasn't it?

Micah I.....

Jackson let's go now! My couch yelled coming out the locker room pissed off. We had a big game about to start and he was on 10.

I gotta go ima talk to you after the game Ight.! I picked my bag up and ran Into the gym room. I sat next to my brother for a second putting my AirPods in turning my music up. My head was not in the game. I had so much to think about and so much going on. I wasn't ready at all and it was gonna be a bunch of scouts here tonight.

We got ready to go in the gym. Music was playing, people where cheering and making noise. I just tried to focus on my music. We ran out the gym and on to the court to warm up. The other team was already starting. Machi was the captain tonight and I was back up.

The game started and Machi was leading the team. I passed the ball to him and he shot it making a basket. "Yo you good?" He asked walking past me wiping the sweat from his head.

Yeah is you?

Yeah I'm straight! He smiled patting my back.

Ight just making sure. We started to run up and down the court playing. I missed a couple baskets and it was pissing me off. Coach called a time out and took me out the game. I sat on the bench pissed off.

What's wrong with you Micah? A female voice asked from behind me.

Nothing leave me alone.

No! Tell me what's the matter? Your playing shitty as hell so what's the matter? Queen said coming and standing in front of me knowing she was not suppose to be on this court floor right now.

It really don't....

Close your eyes!

No

Close your eyes Micah! She said more sternly. I sat with my arms folded and closed my eyes. "Now find that happy place, find what makes you relaxed!" She added to it and I did just what she said. I found it so quickly to calm myself down and I felt an instant relief. "Now good luck" she smirked as I opened my eyes kissing my cheek. I turned to face her so quick and kissed her.

Jackson you ready to get back in the game! Coach yelled getting my attention...