Chapter 150

MICAH P.O.V.

I opened the door to Queen's house and the smell of food hit me. I kicked my shoes off and went all the way in. She was in the kitchen cooking singing and dancing in her panties and a tshirt.

Heyy! She smiled coming over to kiss me.

Sup! I said turning the music down.

What's wrong you okay?

Actually nah can we talk!

Yeah what's wrong. She asked taking a sip of her soda.

I ran into Halo a couple days ago....

Did you! She asked rolling her eyes.

Yeah and she said some interesting things.

Like what?!

That you had somebody threatening her in the bathroom at school.

What?

Yeah she said some girl came into the bathroom threatening her basically telling her that you said to leave me alone and if she don't than it's gone be problems.

I never had nobody threatening that girl! I get it! She said with a laugh.

Get what?

Micah you can just gone head and go! I'm not doing this!

Doing what? I'm just telling you what she told me.

Dude I haven't seen Yo ass all week! You think I wouldn't of noticed the  Shit you do? You dip from around me when you know she's about to come or something. You stop answering the phone and texting me back at a certain time. I know you been with her all week it's cool! You was just here literally all day, all night, every night cooking with me and fucking me RAW!!!! For a whole week straight! Your not shit Micah just like I've been known you to be. This bitch been threatening me for two weeks.! I'm not messing my life up and going back to jail over a fuckin boy I got too much to lose!

Threatening you how?

What you mean how? To put me in fuckin jail! I got a fuckin scholarship and I'm getting the guck outta here when I graduate her nor you are going to mess that up so bye!

You kicking me out?

If you don't leave than I will! She turned the stove off and put everything down. I blocked her way and she had tears in her eyes. "Move dude!" She said hitting me trying to get me out her way. "MOVE MICAH!"

No! Be an adult and talk to me!

There's nothing to talk about!

Yes it is, why you crying Queen.

I'm not! Move so I can leave.!

No! What's up with you?

What you want me to say? I'm pissed that you would even believe something like that out her fuckin mouth! What you want me to say I love you back! I'm not waisting my time.

Your not waisting your time. I love you too dude!

If you love me than why are you going back and fourth between us.? Why are you entertaining someone who cheated on you and got pregnant in the most and couldn't even tell the truth about who baby it was.

Look just give me some time to just break things completely off.

I can't do that! I love myself more than to let a guy go back and fourth between me and someone else.