Chapter 129

MACHI P.O.V.

Yo baby crying! I laughed to my mom giving her my little brother.

Feed him Machi! She laughed.

No he too little why did you make me hold him.

Cause he's your little brother.

I'll take him! My dad said coming into the kitchen.

Dad?! I questioned unbelievably. My. Mom said she had a surprise for us today. I jumped up so quick hugging my dad Major started crying. "Yeah I'm bouta cry too little buddy" I said wiping my tears.

Awwww don't cry! My dad laughed hugging me back.

How are you here!?

All my charges are dropped....

Seriously no way!

Yes I got out yesterday y'all stayed at my house?!

Yeah well I spent the night with my girlfriend...

Spent the night? He questioned. "Don't let your mother hear that!"

Hear what? She yelled by the sinks.

Nothing! We both said at once laughing.

Welcome home pops!

Thanks son! You alright?

Yeah just been a little emotional you know with everything going on.

Well I'm home hopefully a lot get taken off your plate.

Definitely just did....have you seen Majesty?

Yeah we just came back from yo there taking her a couple things. She was with legend.

Oh lord! I said shaking my head and we both laughed. They had a toxic relationship and me and my dad thought it was hilarious.

Give me my baby! My mom said taking Major out my dads arms.

He's mine too you know! My mom looked at him like he was crazy and rolled her eyes and walked off.

How do you deal with that crazy lady! I laughed.

I heard that! She yelled.

Son when you find a woman that's worth every single headache she will ever give you, you will do anything to keep her! He smiled patting me on the back before walking off behind her. I loved the love my parents had for each other. I know it took them a lot in life for them to get there but it's definitely one I'd love to have like that one day.

Micah came in through the garage door looking around.

The hell you doing? I asked confused.

Where mama?

Upstairs with pops.

Pops he home?

Yeah he actually released they dropped all his charges.

What?

Yeahhhh!

He dropped his bag and ran upstairs making me laugh. My phone started ringing and it was Heaven.
"What's up baby girl?"

Nothing I miss you!

I miss you too, what you doing?

Nothing I was kinda hoping you would come over and.....

And what?

Anddddd come and play with me!

Oweee you want me to play with you hun?

Of course.....my dad isn't home and won't be until the morning soooo I figured you would like to come and lay with me and play with me and I'll cook for you!

Well I'll be on my way have it hot and ready for me like little Caesar's!

Shut up! She laughed. "The door is unlocked though.!"

Ight on my way! I laughed hanging up. I went upstairs and packed an overnight bag and left quick while my parents was in the room with the door closed. I did not feel like coming up with a lie to my mom on why I was leaving this late.

I pulled up to Heavens house and parked in the driveway. I went through the back door and Halo was watching tv. I said hi to her and made my way upstairs. Heaven was in the bathroom singing in the shower. I turned her tv on and layed in her bed.

Hey baby! She smiled hard getting on top of me!

What's up! I smiled kissing her.

She stood up over me taking her towel off slowly. I looked up at her biting my lips signaling her to come down to me. I kissed her lower stomach than her pretty little pussy before licking her clit. I loved pleasuring her. Watching her moan and scream my name was total satisfaction. I reached in her dresser and put in a condom. No glove no love! I started fucking her just how she liked.

After a while She came and so did I. She got up to go cook and I took a quick shower. She came back with a plate of chicken, Mac and cheese, and string beans with a butter biscuit. She turned a movie on and sat behind me rubbing my back and kissing it as I ate.