Chapter 198

MICAH P.O.V.

I'm not really feeling good! Halo said bent over the sink before she started throwing up.

What do you need? I asked taking a deep breath. Being a baby daddy was over whelming. I started staying at my dads old house cause it was closer to her, she was very needy and in case of Queen ever needing me.

Just some water, thank you babe! She said sitting up. I got up and grabbed her a towel and put tooth paste on her tooth brush. I grabbed a bottle of water from the kitchen and it was a knock on the door.

It was almost 1am and I don't know who the hell it could of been. I opened the door and it was Queen to my surprise. My heart dropped in my ass. She look sad.

Hey I'm sorry For bothering you so late, can we talk for a minute? She asked with tears in her eyes, she handed me her sonograms."Micah I love you..."

Baby who is it? Halo asked coming down the stairs.

Im sorry, I shouldn't of!

No, no it's okay!

Forget I just said anything! She wiped her tears quick and turned and left quickly as Halo got all the way to the door.

What did she want?

I bit the side of my lip and took a deep breath. "To give me these!" I said as I closed the door.

She snatched them out my hand look at them with a disgusted look on her face. "She couldn't wait til she seen you at school or something!"

No, she don't have to wait to do anything that's concerning my child.! And if you gotta problem with that you can bounce back down the street! She was pregnant before you! I said annoyed opening the door.

She rolled her eyes and stomped her foot. "You don't have to keep throwing that shit in my face that she was pregnant before me. Like I wanna keep picturing my man fuckin with someone else!"she said as she blurted out crying. She stormed upstairs and I sighed sitting on the couch.
I grabbed her sonograms off the table and looked at them. The baby was looking like a baby now. On one of them he or she was blowing a bubble and it said "hi daddy" on it.! I couldn't help but to feel like I was gonna miss out on so much of my kid life. Once she moved to New York it's over for me. And I don't want my baby growing up thinking I don't love him or her because I do and I wanna be with Queen and be a family and make it work.
This shit was eating me alive. I just wish I could talk to my dad and get some advice. I know he know what to do in this situation. My parents was my ideal of a relationship everything with them was so perfect to me. They loved the hell out of each other.

I grabbed my phone to call Queen and her phone just kept going to voicemail. "I love you to!" I texted her taken a deep breath. What the fuck was I doing?! I need my mom!

________________________________
What y'all want Queen and Halo to have?
Should I let Micah be there for the birth of Queen baby or let her move to New York so I can start her book? 🤔