Chapter 162

MAGIC P.O.V.

I got out the shower and I heard a bunch of commotion in my room. I wrapped myself in a towel and hurried up to get out. Our bedroom door was open and Major was still sleeping in the middle of the bed. Martavion closet light was on and it sounded like he was knocking into stuff. I opened the door slowly and he fell to the floor with a bottle of liquor in his hand and a gun in the other. His eyes was blood shot red and his face and shirt was splattered with blood stains.

He tried to get up but was falling instead, I ran to help him up to his feet. "I got you!" I said calmly as he came to his feet all the way to stand.

I love you! He said with tears dancing on his tongue, he grabbed my face with the gun resting on one side and the bottle resting on the other starring into my eyes. "I love you and I'm not gone let nobody take you away from me!" He said sternly as tears filled his eyes.

Baby what's wrong? I wrapped my arms around his waist to help support him. He took the last sips of his liquor and dropped the bottle on the floor. "Come on papa talk to me, what's wrong?!"

Mag I can't do this shit!

Do what baby give me the gun! He sat the gun in my hand and I sat it on top of the dresser. I helped him fall to the floor as he sat there crying. "Baby what's wrong?"

Promise you won't ever leave me?!

I promise baby you know I won't! What's the matter?

He shook his head no and put his head down as he cried. I don't ever think I've seen him cry like this before. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. I pulled him up to his feet and led him to his bathroom. I ran a hot shower for him and helped him undress out his clothes. He had so much blood everywhere I thought it was from him. I helped him step into the shower letting him stand under the hot water, watching as all the blood wash from his skin.

I washed him up from head to toe than helped him dry off. I put lotion all over him and helped him get dress. I led him to our bed and helped him lay down. Major was still sleeping peacefully after all the noise. Martavion hugged my waist and layed his head on my chest. I stroked his hair back and caressed his jawline and beard. I fell asleep shortly after that.

I can't imagine killing my own sibling so I don't blame him right now for drinking and coming in the house a day later. He was clearly out of it. His light snores filled the whole room and I could tell he was extremely tired.

___________________
NEXT MORNING....

I woke up to an empty bed. Martavion and Major was gone. I went to the bathroom to pee, wash my face and brush my teeth. It feels like I slept forever.

I checked the nursery and they where not In there. I could hear Majors baby toy going off so I made my way downstairs and to the kitchen and there they was.

GoodMorning! I smiled lightly catching Martavion off guard. He was feeding Major and drinking coffee.

Morning baby! He smiled as I kissed him.

You okay? Need any Advil or Tylenol?

Nah I'm good, but (he reached behind his back and pulled a gun out sliding it across the table) I know you don't really want to but I need you to protect yourself at all times.

Why what's wrong? He started to tear up and take deep breaths. I took the baby from his hands and burped him.

Oweeeee my baby!!! Majesty sang coming in the house all smiles. "Oh yeah hi mom hi dad!" She sang kissing our cheeks with laughter.

Hi baby GoodMorning ima talk to you later! I said with a smile. She took Major from my arms and continued to burp him before disappearing.

Martavion what's going on? I asked standing in front of him. I was so concerned at this point.

A lot of family secrets came out the other day Mag....killing Marcus was the hardest thing I ever had to do.....but hearing that my father really hates me.....

What? What do you mean!

Member when I had the drop coming in from South Africa at the borders of the states.....everybody went down for that shit....

Right no one talked because they got caught by the feds and it was a mass suicide.

Exactly....my father told the feds it was me it was mine.!

I thought no one knew about that but you!?

Correct no one didn't but my father was the one who gave me the connect for it. Even though he didn't know when or where it was gone happen he knew I was gonna have some work coming in from them.

WHAT!!!! Martavion this is fuckin crazy....did you kill him too? Did you kill your father?

No I didn't kill him Magic but he isn't my father anymore he's dead to me!

So what's goin to happen now?

I don't know....that's why I need you to be careful and for you to protect yourself when I'm not around. He wanted to have you kilt to destroy me....he hired Kali to kill you and some others.....he also told the Columbines where I was located....

Papa? Papa did all this?

Marcus told a lot of shit before I kilt him..my own father nor mother didn't even denied it!

I'm sorry baby!

All these years when Black told me not to ever trust my father....he was right! He was right!

Don't say that!

No Magic he was! He fucked me over, who the fuck else know what else he fucked me over with! A whole lot of shit make fuckin sense when I was working with him...every since I took over Blacks empire that's when I seen the biggest change in him! That man is pure evil and he's lucky I didn't kill him! He said sternly and pissed off before getting up.