Chapter 66

MICAH P.O.V.

I woke up with a mean hang over. Halo was up making us somethin to eat. We had the pent house suit for the weekend. And for the past two days she had breakfast ready every morning, a hot shower running and some socks draws, and a tshirt waiting at the sink. They say you shouldn't show a man your wife qualities until your married but I think that saying is so wrong. We may be young but she's just showing what she feels and that's making me fall in love with her. It's kinda like we was playing house a bit.

GoodMorning beautiful.! I kissed her neck and hugged her waist.

GoodMorning baby.! She smiled as I walked away going to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth washed my face and peed before I got in the shower. My water was temperature perfect every time.

I got out and dried off putting my stuff on. I made my way back to the kitchen area and sat down for breakfast. Heaven and my brother came out there side of the pent house to join us for breakfast.

What's up bra.! I said slapping my brother up.

Morning kid.! He said patting my shoulders as he scooted behind me to sit in the next chair.

GoodMorning.! Heaven and Halo said in sync making us all laugh.

Let's say grace.! Heaven said as we held hands. They even had us saying grace with them. My moms said if a woman can make you change your lifestyle not because she want you to but because you want to than that's the one for you.! "I'd like to take the time out to thank God for waking every single one of us up this morning. Giving us the strength we need to move on another day and my sister for preparing this meal in front of us for nourishment for our bodies. As we enter the day we thank you for all that is given to us and all that is taken away from us. Please guide us in the way of peace and love and give us the strengthen need to make it through this day in Jesus name we pray Amen.!"

Amen!

I grabbed the fish and began to make my plate. We was about to bud down the fish, eggs, and grits, with the shrimp on top of it. It smelt so good and looked so good. Halo be doing her thang in the kitchen.

So what we doing today? I asked making conversation. Everybody was to busy eating to even say anything honestly.

It's suppose to rain all day.! And it's cold.! Heaven said.

Oh yeah it is.! Machi said grabbing more fish.

Moviesssss.! And games.!!! Halo said excitedly like a kid making me laugh.

That means we have to go to Walmart.! Heaven said even more excited.

Bra nooooo.! Machi said choking laughing.
"Y'all be in that shit forever bro no.!"

It's gone be real quick....

We just getting a few things, games and food.!

Yeah and y'all gone take 20 years to come out.! We'll go.! Plus we shop at La'Tarjayyyy.!

Only bad bitches go to Target.! Halo laughed.

Okay and so what sus.! I said in a high pitch voice like a girl making everybody laugh.

Please shut the fuck up.! Halo laughed.

Nah for real we going to target and get the stuff y'all stay here. I said getting up to put my plate in the sink and wash my hands. Halo handed me her plate so I emptied it and put it in the sink too.

HALO P.O.V.

The boys left and I seen my phone lighting up with messages back and fourth from the group chat. I opened the messages and not the side of my lip. Heaven came and sat next to me.

You like him don't you? She asked wrapping the cover around herself.

Is it obvious? I questioned rereading all the messages in the group chat.

Look Halo you don't have to do anything you don't wanna do! If you like him call this stupid shit off.! (Micah use to go with my friend Asia he cheated on her with another one of my friends Shay. They both was heart broken over the situation and Micah was known for playing girls. They wanted to get back at him and asked would I be the one. I agreed. They wanted me to do him how he did them but 10 times worse. I was suppose to get with him make him fall in love with me, cheat on him than once he took me back break up with him in the worse way possible.) but truth be told....I was starting to like Micah a lot and i think I might even love him too......

I know...but I said I would go through with it.!

What's more important him or a stupid deal? She asked before she got up to leave.
I had so much to think about.

My phone dinged with a Instagram message. It was my boyfriend Tyree. He was visiting home from over seas. He played ball in Spain because he had got a scholarship over there. He was in town and wanting to see me.....
Me and Tyree stopped communicating right before me and Micah because we was just drifting apart from each other, seeing how was so far away.