Chapter 49

MAGIC P.O.V.

Hi mommy.! Majesty smiled as she met up with me walking into the building.

Hi baby.! I smiled hugging her.

You readyyyy.?! She asked excitedly following me to the window so I can sign in.

Are you ready.?! I asked laughing sitting next to her.

Of course.! I'm so excited.!!!! Have you talked to dad?

Not yet....I'm getting a little worried.

He'll probably be calling soon.! If dads in trouble you know he'll call you.

I know I'm just worried that's all.!

Magic Jackson.! A nurse called out and Majesty started smiling so hard. I couldn't help but laugh. We followed the nurse into the exam room and she gave me a gown to change into. I undressed from the bottom down and sat on the table.

Are you nervous? She asked touching everything.

Quit acting like a kid and yes.!

Why.?

I've had some pretty rough pregnancies.! And every time they got worse well the last two.

Last two? Who the twins and Miracle?

Well actually I was pregnant before miracle. With another set of twins.....I lost them!

What? What happened? Why haven't I been told this story before?

I was shot and because this story leads to another story that I'm not ready to tell yet.

Well in that case mommy I am gonna make sure you are as comfortable as possible and to help you with anything I can.

You've always been my little sweetheart god I'm going to miss you when you leave for college.

If I go....

Excuse me? Your going.!

I'm not sure I wanna go anymore, dad was supposed to take me on a college tour trip and we never went plus I don't even know what I wanna do anymore.

Well you got scholarships ahead of you and you got into some pretty big schools. I told you, you can still double major in art because I know that's one of your biggest problems....

Yeah....

(A knock on the door filled the room and my doctor came in smiling holding her lap top) "Helloooo!" She sang smiling.

Hi.! I smiled shaking her hand.

Oweee we have company.! She giggled.

Yeah this is my oldest daughter Majesty.! I smiled.

Nice to meet you.! She said shaking her hand. "How are you feeling today Mrs Jackson?"

I'm okay.....extremely tired I feel weak a lot.

Well that's because your body is over working it's self because of the condition your in. Now from the last pregnancy you had.....did your dula ever explain to you what happened to your uterus?

Umm she did a little bit....she said if I ever get pregnant again it would be a challenge for me to keep it because my uterus has a whole in it from being shot.....that's why my last baby was a premie.

Correct.! So now you are considered a high risk pregnancy now that your in your second trimester. I do wanna monitor you very closely. Another option we was looking at is surgery. We can go in now while your uterus is still small and sew that patch up before the babies sac becomes to big with out rupturing it.

What are my chances of having a healthy baby without the surgery?

50/50...... plus it can still be a premie. My suggestion is the surgery because like I said the chances are higher.

I'll have to talk this over with my husband.

No problem just let me know within two-3 weeks because we wanna go in while the sac is still small.

Okay....

Alright so let me measure you and we can hear that heart beat. She said smiling standing up. She grabbed the tape measure and began to measure my stomach. After pouring the warm gel on my stomach she moved the mic around until she found the babies heart beat. Majesty started crying because she was in such awe recording everything.

Okay baby sounds good. Nice strong heart beat.! Any concerns?

No.! I'm good.! I said wiping the gel off my stomach.

Okay. I'll see you in 2 weeks.! She smiled getting up to leave. I got up and started putting my stuff on. Majesty was on the phone with her Bestfriend crying at how happy she was I was pregnant making me laugh.

Come on crazy girl.! I laughed grabbing my purse.

Ma bunny said hi.! I gave her that Nick name because she use to always ask for carrots.

Hi bun.! I smiled waving into the camera. "I'll meet you back at home Majesty.!" I said as I walked to my car and she was going to hers. I watched her pull off than I did.

LATTER ON THAT NIGHT

I woke up because I was hot and bussing sweats. I was cramping a little bit that was normal. I grabbed my phone to see it was 2am. I heard my bedroom door open and I hit the lights.

Martavion was walking into the room and a felt a relief coming over me. I got up to hug him and he kissed me.

I was worried sick about you.! I said hitting him in his chest.

No service out there I'm sorry....but everything is taken care of.

Is Legend safe?

Yes.....I've made a deal....

It's something crazy isn't it?!

You have no idea.!

Martavion what did you do?

Can we talk about this later Mag I just need to lay down.....come here how was the doctors.? He asked as he sat on the bench in front of our bed.

Stressful.!

Why what's wrong? The baby okay?

The baby is fine it's just the hole in my uterus.....she wanna do surgery on it. She thinks the surgery will prevent it from not being a premie but if I don't than there's a 50/50 survival rate of surviving.

And what are you thinking?

I don't know? I feel like that's risky to perform a surgery but she said the smaller the sac the better chance the'll have at surgery.

You know I'm behind you 100 percent right?

Yeah.....I'm just scared.

Don't be....god gave us another baby because he or she is ment for us.! He said as he kissed my forehead than my stomach. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he sat me in his lap.