Chapter 111

MACHI P.O.V.

You wanna tell me what's going on between you and your sister? I asked Heaven.

No not really that's not my sister i don't know who that damn girl is!

Well what's going on?

Machi she's just fuckin stupid! She's ever in her life done something this stupid before and it's really taking a toll on me.

Well what's wrong baby?

I can't say....

Why not?

Cause I promised her that I wouldn't.!

Than y'all need to talk y'all shit out. You can't explain it to me and it's causing our relationship to be in a bad situation, cause your mad and aggravated all the time and very short with me.

If I tell you, you literally can not tell nobody especially Micah!!!!!!

You got my word!

I'm pissed off because......she cheated on Micah!

Okay but what does that have to do with you?

Nooooo bae there married!

Yeah right! I bussed out laughing but she was so serious. "What? Nawwww my brother wouldn't do that without talking to me, telling me something!"

Yeah I thought the same thing....

You telling me they got married and didn't tell neither one of us?!

There's more!

What more could it possibly be?

She cheated on him with Ty.....her ex! But now she's pregnant and don't know who's the dad....

What?!!!!

Yeah now you see why I'm so pissed off?!

Yeah I see....that ain't this and this ain't that!

You have to promise me you want say anything Machi!

Ight I said you got my word.!

She rolled her eyes and leaned over to kiss me before she. Got out the car. "I'll call you!" She said before closing the door. I was feeling super betrayed cause my own blood literally was hiding secrets from me.

I pulled into the drive way and our house looked like an army base. It was so many dudes at the gates, across the street, in our drive way, literally surrounding our house with guns. I kinda was scared to get out the car. I grabbed my book bag and gym bag and got out the car to go in the house.

What's going on? I asked everybody walking into the kitchen putting my keys on the key bored.

Your parents are freaking out because someone threatened mommy! Majesty said low enough.

What? Who? When? Where? I was so confused.

Earlier this morning was a package left on our front door addressed to mommy. (Majesty took a deep breath trying not to cry) it was Majors blanket....it was covered and blood and they left a serious note!

What??!!!! Oh my god what the fuck! Why can't people just leave us alone!

Calm down! Mommy don't need to see you upset babe she's going through the worst depression right now don't add fuel to her fire baby!

I'm calm I'm just worried about her and us. With dad gone and Uncle Malachi and Uncle Malike gone you know people are going to be fuckin with us especially dad's spots.

That's why it's up to us now to protect our lives, our family, and our dads business! You might not remember when you where a kid and dad quote on quote died but I seen things that happened to mommy and we can not let that happen again. She was a evil person and I mean evil some people say she's worse than dad and I've heard many stories about dad! We have to protect her.

Say less...

I already talked to Micah about everything but he seemed like he was out of it can you talk to him for me?

Yeah I got you! Need me to do anything else?

Nah mommy Sleepin finally. The baby should be waking up in about 10 minutes so ima take over so she can sleep. Dad got us all this security so if you leave or anything just let me know.

For sure got you!

I went upstairs to our floor and Micah was sitting at his desk with his head down. He had the most blankest experience on his face. I came in and sat in his chair next to him.

What's wrong? I asked trying to get his attention. Majesty was right he is out of it.

I haven't been being honest with you....

Ohhhh you haven't! I said sarcastically.

He sat up and looked at me..."you know?"

Ohhhh boy do I? I laughed sitting back folding my arms. "But this isn't a joking matter I see your serious face."

I was gonna tell you....I wanted you to be there but I also didn't want you to talk me out of that decision....I regret it now cause now I have an exgirlfriend that I never wanted to see be a fuckin ex! Saying she's pregnant and she doesn't know who the father is. She stuck between me and her ex she's been seeing for weeks! She doesn't know who she wants to be with any more and not sure if she wants to have an abortion because she's scared and don't want neither one of us to be mad at her......well me because she's more positive that he's the father.
He said angrily.

I can't say I know how you feel brother honestly I can't but your going to take this as a lesson and learn from it. It's her body so it's her choice don't stress it at all. I know you really liked her a lot I know but clearly she choosing and you should never be an option between somebody else especially if they a ex. It's cool tomorrow we can fo downtown first thing in the morning and get you an annulment....you got married underage with no parental consent they will drop this "marriage"'so quick. Than you can walk away from her with no ties.

I hear you man this shit just crazy to me!

I know dude! I leaned in and gave my brother a hug.