Chapter 148

HALO P.O.V.

I went into the bathroom cause I had to pee so bad. Right before I was about to close the door it was stopped. I looked up to see some girl. She was about 5'8, light skin with long weave. She wore leather leggings, a black shirt with a checkered red and black button up over it and a black leather jacket. She had a beanie and some combat boots. Shorty had a piercing in her top right eye brow and a nose ring piercing. Her nails where a cute long length and painted black.

Can I help you? I asked annoyed.

Naw but I can help you! Next time you ever in your life decide you wanna threaten Queen again just know ima be coming for you and I don't give a fuck about that Jail Shit. My good friend got to much to lose try that shit again and you gone be sipping out a straw for 2 months.

You threatening me cause I ain't scared.! I laughed in her face.

It's not a threat it's a promise sweetheart keep that in mind. She said before letting the door go. She walked out the bathroom and I was shocked.
Little ms Queen think she was gone have someone fighting her battles for her! Yeah nah!

I need your help with something! I said sitting next to my sister. She rolled her eyes at me and I stuck my lip out.

Girl you know I'm not foolin with you! What you want.?

Please it's really important!

What?

You know Queen right!

Yeah what about her.

Well why this bitch just have somebody threatening me while I was in the bathroom! She tried to turn Micah against me.

Nah baby you did that all on your own! She laughed.

I'm serious she's really trying to turn Micah against me.

Okay so what you want me to do about it?

Help me come up with a plan or something....I was gone fight her in the bathroom and you record it but the thing is I need her to hit me first so she gets in trouble. I can easily press charges on this bitch and she's back in jail.

Why are you trying to mess with somebody's freedom like that?! Just tell her to leave him alone! Better yet how about you leave him alone! I thought you said he was acting dry towards you anyways.

He is and it's cause of her. I did tell her to leave him alone and she had the nerve to have someone threaten me.

I don't know Halo....Machi is not gonna kick my ass for getting in drama with you. I love my man and I ain't tryna be in the dog house. You gone have to think of something other than that cause I ain't helping with it.

Of course your not! I said rolling my eyes and getting up. I grabbed my bag and left the classroom. I went to my locker and Micah and Machi started walking down the hall. I started to cry like balling my eyes out.

What's wrong with you? Micah asked pulling me into a hug.

I'm just gonna leave you alone....you got bitches threatening me! I said wiping my tears.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Queen! I was using the bathroom and some girl came in the bathroom threatening me saying I better leave you alone if not Queen is going to beat my ass. If I would of known you was going to be all this trouble I would of never faught to get you back this hard.

You sure it was Queen? Somebody for Queen?!

Yes Micah!

I'ma handle it....come on! He wrapped his arm around my neck hugging me wiping my tears. "Stop crying dude! Look you can spend the night with me again! Ight!" I nodded my head wiping my tears. He grabbed my stuff out my locker for me and we walked back to his car. Phase one of getting rid of Queen ACTIVATED.