Chapter 112

MAGIC P.O.V.

I woke up and my throat was extremely dry. I felt like my world was crashing down. My little prince was the only reason I was keeping it together. I looked over and Majesty was sleeping on the other side of the room with the baby next to her on the couch. I grabbed a blanket and put it over her. I was so thankful for my daughter. My first born! We been through so much together! I loved her with all my heart.

I went and checked on the boys and they where sound a sleep, snoring just a like and all. It made me laugh a bit at how much they where Insynced together.

Miracle was sleeping so peacefully! My miracle baby was so precious my only unproblematic child. I kissed her forehead and pulled the covers over her a bit more.

I went down to the kitchen and sat at the island for a second. I was light headed from not eating in some time. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and body getting weak. My phone started ringing which woke me back up. It was 2:30 in the morning.

Hello! I answered grabbing a bottle of water.

I thought you would of been sleeping. My husband said with ease in his voice.

I literally just woke up I'm still very tired I just needed a drink.

Have you ate anything?

No....I don't have an appetite.

I'm not gonna pressure you or anything but get something in your stomach....

Nah I don't want anything else in my stomach! I laughed a bit lighting up the mood making him laugh.

Nah when I get out of here ima tear you to pieces, mark my words.!

Baby I miss you!

I miss you to bae....it's gonna be alright you hear me?

Yeah...everything just happened so fast and I just need you that's all.

I know but your so strong baby girl you got this.....ima be home in no time. The guys will be home soon as well too. But I gotta give the phone back now I just called to tell you I love you and to check up on you!

I love you to baby.

Ight get some sleep and eat something Mag.

Okay goodnight.

Night baby! He hung up the phone and I broke down crying. I never in my life imagined having a connection with someone this deep it hurted....it literally hurts to feel his pain. I just want my man home so bad.