Chapter 180

MARTAVION P.O.V.

My name is Martavion and I'm a alcoholic....I started drinking when I was 9 years old. Umm I never really knew how to confront people or my problems so I always drink. I'm here today because I'm about to lose literally the best part of me and I don't know how to fix this situation.

And what's the best part of you? My therapist asked licking her lips.

My wife....My best friend!

And what did you do to her that your going to lose out on her.?

I...(I cleared my throat) I cheated on her. My drinking fogs up my brain and it causes me to blackout. Like when I get drunk I come in and out of of it. It causes me to turn into different people.!

I see here that you was diagnosed with schizophrenia  when you where 17 after a fetal car crash can we talk about that a bit?

Umm I don't really remember much from it. But um me and my wife who was my BestFriend at the time. We where drinking coming from a party. I use to get so drunk but it was 10 times worse back than. I uhhh, a car ran her stop sign and I ran my stop sign  and she t boned us causing me to hit a pole and a brick wall. Magic was revived at the scene and the other driver was dead from the impact of the crash. I went to jail for a bit and I had to go to AA. And there I was diagnosed with schizophrenia, after many evaluations.

Talking about that just now I can see a change in you what happened to you while you was telling that story.?

I got sad and angry. I lost my BestFriend and it was all my fault! I've always put her in danger and with me drinking now I did the same thing by cheating on her.

So Drinking activities your schizophrenia! And in these episodes what happens.?
This was extremely hard for me to talk about right now because nobody not even Magic knows I was diagnosed with schizophrenia. It's literally something I just pushed into the back of my mind.

Usually I hear things and I get the act of violence and it's telling me to protect myself or I get an urge to have a lot of sex. And I can't control myself. Girls are just attractive to me so it's easy to just have sex with them. And voice in my head tells me to do it. Or it tells me to drink more or it makes me feel helpless it's like I become a different person and I can't stop!
I wiped my tears. "Look I don't wanna talk about this..."

I understand how about we pick back up tomorrow! I'm gonna prescribe you some meds while your here it'll help keep your episodes down if you have any more. She said as she wrote on a paper. She stood up and walked over to her cabinet. "Two of these tablets!" She said putting them in a cup and giving me some water. It was two white pills. I never had to take meds for my sickness but maybe it was for the better I did. I threw the pills back and drunk some water. She smiled and closed the cabinets.

This facility was gonna drive me crazy. I left the office and made my way back down to the main floor. My head started hurting bad. It felt like my shit was gone explode. I was starting to get dizzy. I opened my room door and I was feeling drowsy. I stumbled over to my bed. My head was literally spinning. I could hear heels clicking against the floor and the door open. My head felt to big to even pick up. I didn't like the way I was feeling at all.

Hi Martavion! Doctor Sonya smiled coming into my room I literally just left her office. "I'm going to take good care of you!" She smirked getting closer in my face. My eyes started rolling to the back of my head and she got on top of me. I could see glimps of her. She took her shirt off revealing her tities.

S...s..stoppp! I managed to get my words out.

Mamas going to take good care of you daddy! She smiled hushing me. My eyes was closing and my head was throbbing everything was spinning. I could feel my sweats being pulled down and her sitting on top of me. I could hear moaning.....