Chapter 91

MICAH P.O.V.

Can I come live with you dad? I asked as I helped him take his stuff into his house.

That's up to your mom....you know I wouldn't have a problem with it. If she says it's cool than yeah.

She damn near gone say no....

I'll talk to her....how has she been?

She's okay....she don't really say much she sleeps a lot but I think it's just the baby making her tired.

Yeah these last few months gonna be hell for her, I just want y'all to make it easy as possible for her.

We is....

Aye look! He pointed to the end of the driveway and I looked across the street. Halo and Heaven was coming out the house. We both made eye contact with each other. "You love her don't you"

Nah not no more....

You can't fake that shit son.....you got that look in yo eye...

What look?

The look I gave your mom when i realized that I was in complete love with her, Go handle ya business..... my dad pushed me a bit. I licked my lips and stood there for a second. I never had a girl make me feel what Halo made me feel. "Go Ahead.!"

I bit my bottom lip and looked back at him before proceeding to the end of the driveway. I walked across the street and down to their house. She walked down the stairs for a minute but hesitated as I got closer. Halo had this sad look of worry in her eyes. I began to feel really bad about how I been treating her.

Hey! I said softly.

Hi! She spoke shyly. "If you came over here to tell me you don't wanna see me or anything don't even bother Micah...." I grabbed her while she was talking and kissed her. She let our kiss get deeper but it was shortly interrupted by her dad coming down the stairs and opening the porch door.

Daddy this is Micah.... She said quickly introducing us.

Hi sir it's nice to meet you.....

I know you....your Magic's and Martavion boy! He said with a slight smile.

Yes sir I am! I live across the street down there with my dad I was just coming to say hi to Halo.

Okay, tell your folks I said Hey!

Will do sir! He turned and went back into the house. Heaven was laughing and Halo was blushing.

Sorry about that.....

It's cool, I'm gonna text you ight.

Okay! She smiled as I was about to walk off. "Micah wait!" She yelled out for me catching my attention back.

What's up? She ran off the porch and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me.

I love you! She said against my lips.

I love you too Halo!