Chapter 196

My birthday was the 24th sorry I haven't been giving y'all any updates lol here's my birthday present to you guys!

________________

MACHI P.O.V.

Yo unc? I called out to my uncle as he was walking down the stairs.

What's up kid?

Umm how's mom?

She's okay kid! Um I'm gonna go up to see her soon, you wanna ride?

Yeah, she need anything?

Just for her family to be around! He smirked putting his hand on my shoulder before about to walk away. I nodded my head in return.

Machi?

Yeah unc?

Yo father would be really proud of you!

I nodded my head and he gave a shy smile. I missed my dad so much, he was my everyday inspiration.

I sat on my bed in thought for a moment and my phone buzzed getting my attention. It was a text from Heaven. I fell so deep for her, she made a lot of my pain go away and I've made her my safe place.

Yeroooo Machi let's go! My uncle yelled. I grabbed my phone and put a hoodie on and made my way downstairs. "I love you!" I texted Heaven not even opening her original message as I got into the car.

We pulled up to the hospital and I got a weird feeling in my gut. I was so nervous! We went went up to the 10th floor and made our way into the room. My mom was sitting on the bed and she had this glow about her. She looked up with a smile on her face.

Micah or Machi?! She asked with a smile.

Machi! I smiled walking closer. She stood up and hugged me. "Hi mom!"

Hi son!

How are you?

I'm okay? How are you? When can you come home?

I'm not sure. My doctors said they would like to run some more test....I can remember some things but others is a blur. I know your my son I just didn't know which one you are. But Malachi been being an awesome brother snd helping me.

What can you remember?

I know I have 5 kids, You, Micah, Majesty, Miracle and Major. I have to take care of you guys.

And dad? Do you remember dad?

Machi...don't! My uncle said to but I'm.

It's okay, Malachi.....to be fair and answer your question Machi....NO....I don't remember him or who he is!

You have to, that's your husband! Your soulmate!

So I've heard....but no....

Mom! Think!

Machi enough!

No! She can't just forget about dad! She can't! He's a legend he built this family he built her and she's just going to forget him!

MACHI ENOUGH! YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR MOTHERS BEEN GOING THROUGH NOW YOU APOLOGIZE OR IMA SEND YOU TO MEET YPUR FATHER! Uncle Malachi yelled.

I sucked my teeth and ran out the room. I was pissed right now!