Chapter 179

MACHI P.O.V.

I wanted to do something special for Heaven just because. She was an amazing girlfriend and I swear she made me being her dude well worth it.
I walked into Chanel so I could find a nice gift.

Hi Aunty Monica! I smiled hugging me aunt. She was the director of the store and one of my moms greatest friends.

Hey darling how are you?!

I'm good, I'm just trying to find something nice for my girlfriend.

Girlfrienddddd who tied my baby down?!

Her name is Heaven Aunty and she is perfect. I really like her a lot.

Awwww one day your going to have to bring her in here to meet me! How's your mom and dad?

They good! You know my mom with the baby 24/7!

Yeah that's, that new baby syndrome. So are you thinking anything specific?

Not really this the first girl I ever bought something for. Probably something simple like a purse or something. We do have a date this weekend and she wanted to wear pink.

What kinda date are you guys going on?

Just to the movies and out to eat.

Okay so I have this pretty light pink big Chanel tote bag that comes with matching sneakers. And I have the bag in a medium size as well! She said pointing to everything.

I'll take the medium one.

Okay baby! Aww I'm so proud of you, shopping for a lady and everything. So cute.! She smiled grabbing the purse down. The purse was a nice size and I think she'd really like it.

Can I get the matching shoes too! She wear a size 7!

Of course baby.! She smiled. She went into the back of the store and got my things together. I grabbed a perfume too and added all my stuff up. My total came to a little over $6,000. Which wasn't bad at all. The purse costed the most the shoes was $900  and the perfume was like $150. She boxed everything up and sent me on my way. That was way easier than what I thought it was gonna be.

I drove to her practice field and she was just getting done with cheer practice. I sat on the bench with the rest of the boyfriends. She looked good as hell in them little ass shorts and sports bra. It was funny hearing these niggas talk about how bad my bitch was. Knowing I got her was the best thing ever. Niggas a be talking about how they fuck on her snd the next bitch whole time they be friends and shit if they bitches.

I jumped over the fence as she was picking her gym bag up. She ran to me once she seen me. I picked her up and kissed her.

Hi babyyyyy! She squealed excited hugging my neck wrapping her legs around me.

What's up baby girl! I laughed kissing her.

I thought you had practice.?

I did but we got done early. I smiled. I actually lied I didn't even go to practice I just wanted to surprise her. I wrapped my arm around her neck and we walked out the gate. She couldn't stop laughing and smiling.

Bye Heavennnnn! Her girls smiled waving at her.
She leaned against me as I was leaning on my car.

You been being a good girl? I asked laughing. I hugged her gripping on her ass.

Of course I have! She smiled hard.

You sure?

Yesssss!

I got something for you! I reached in the car and grabbed the Chanel bag. I gave it to her and she put her hands over her mouth as tears filled her eyes.

Baby what's this? What's this? She asked over and over again damn near crying. Girls was stopping and looking.

Here! I laughed putting the bag in her hand.

Babyyyyy! She sat it in the hood of the car and opened the boxes. She pulled out the sneakers first than the purse and she was in full blown tears. I recorded her opening her gifts and crying.

Thank you baby! She said through her tears. She hugged my neck and kissed me. "I love you so much"

I love you too! Now get in the car so we can eat. She wiped her face and put all her stuff back into the bag. I opened her door for her cry baby ass and got in the car. All her friends and shit was looking and admiring her as she opened her gifts. I loved making her happy.