Chapter 59

MACHI P.O.V.

I've been spending so much time with Heaven lately I literally forgot about everything else. I wasn't even going to homecoming but now I damn sure can't wait for the shit. I have the most beautiful girl and she's literally so perfect.

I went into the gym and they was at cheer practice. I came snd say next to my brother cause he was waiting on Halo.

Your a fuckin SIMP.! I laughed walking up the bleachers.

Coming from the nigga who literally doing the same shit.! Yeah Ight.! He said laughing making me laugh as we did our hand shake.

Nah but you know how dad said he just knew he was gone marry mom when they was in high school.....this must be what he ment.!

Damn you thinking about marriage already.! She got to Ass whooped.!!!

Nigga fuck you.! And no she don't I'm really falling for her and I like it....she different she soo different.!

Okay Lil Durk, what you bouta make a song.? He laughed.

Shit I might.! Let her put the pussy on me one more time and I just fuckin might.

SIMPPPPPPPPPPP.!

And you ain't.!!!?

I be chillin.!

Hey baby.! Hall smiled walking up the bleachers.

Hi mamas.! Micah smiled jumping up to help her walk up the bleachers.

SIMPPPPPPPPP.! I yelled laughing.

Fuck you MACHI.! He laughed.

Heyy.! Heaven smiled coming up behind Halo.
She came snd say right in my lap and kissed me.

How was practice? Heaven asked sitting her pompoms down.

It was great I'm just nervous for tomorrow.!

Sissy your going to do great.! Halo assured her sister. "She's nervous she might fall off the float.!"

Girl if you can ride this Dick you can ride a float.! A said bouncing her up and down.

Oweee y'all nasty.!!! Halo laughed.

Machiiiiiii.! She whined with laughter.

Ma bad.! You gone do good baby ima be right there with you.!

Yeah okay you better not be late either.

Now why would I be late.!?

Ummmm maybe because your name is Machi Jackson and your always late.

Wow stop lying.! I wasn't late last night.!

Cause I asked you did you wanna fuck of course you gone be on time for that.! She said making everybody laugh.

Well you wanna do it again.?! I asked biting my lip laughing smacking my brother up.

Your annoyingggggg.! She said getting up and getting off me.

I'm just playing come here princess.! I grabbed her arm back pulling her back up to me and kissing her. I seen Mya and two other girls walk in and my mood instantly changed.

Ughh there's trouble.! She said rolling her eyes.

Who cause it's definitely not a fair one.! Halo said tying her hair back quicker than she said her words.

Let's just go!. I said standin up. Mya and her girls was stairring Heaven down as we walked out.

Oh I thought a pussy bitch said it was on sight with my sister when she seen her.! Hello you see her you see me. You see me you see her we twins, and aint nobody bud shit yet.! Halo said loudly as we walked down the bleachers and out the gym making Heaven laugh.

Yo bring yo ass.! Micah yelled at her.

Nah cause I'm tired of bitches rolling up on my sister like she ain't got a whole fuckin twin out here.! She said angrily.

Micah picked Halo up and carried her outside.

Thank you for always being careful of me baby.! Heaven smiled kisssing me.

Of course, a bitch ain't gone touch my lady unless she doing her hair feet or nails.

Owee period.!

Now let's go get yo shit done it's lookin a lil crusty.! I laughed and she punched me laughing.

Fuck you.!!

Owee I plan to, tonight.!