Chapter 96

MARTAVION P.O.V.

I walked into the trap and my son was sitting on the couch counting some money. I hated that my kids wanted to be like me, but I know how that shit feels when it runs in your veins and you just have to do it. They got that same drive and determination I got.

What's up boy! I said slapping my son up sitting next to him about to roll up.

Noooo no dad don't smoke that! Machi said smacking the weed down back on the table.

What the hell.....

Dad that shit lace!

What? I questioned confused. Somebody in this bitch laced my shit, oh nah?

Yeah, big mike was just sitting here said he bought some up from downstairs and sat here rolled up all in front of me. This nigga started smoking and next thing you know get to tweaking and shit.

Oh word he got this shit from downstairs! Was he in the garden or the bank?

I don't know, didn't say but it wasn't bagged up or anything yet so more than likely the garden.

Where he at now?

I don't know Terry pulled him out the house and Lo said they left.
I grabbed the weed from the table and went downstairs. I made my way to the basement level and my two guards stood by the door.

"Who been in here?" I questioned pissed off.

Nobody Boss! Mack said looking at me.

Ima ask you one more fuckin time who been in here? I said more sternly.

Look B, we walked away for 2 minutes I swear it wasn't no more than 2 minutes! We heard a big crash and ran to go see what it was. When we came back Big Mike was lingering around laughing. I thought he was just laughing at us for the way we ran over there. Other than that ain't nobody been in here.

Where Big Mike?

I don't know