Chapter 22

MACHI P.O.V.

I started to get dress and ready for school. I was tired as hell and really didn't feel like going but I just wanted to hurry up and leave and get it over with so I could go see Heaven today. She was coming up to the Rec gym to watch me practice ball. Every since that night we spent together we been talking and texting every day, we gotten so close. And we was havin sex. I liked her a lot she was so funny and sweet and her personality was everything.

Bye Ma.! I smiled kissing her cheek and giving her a hug. We been here for almost 3 weeks now. She was different and I don't know if it was a good different or bad different, I could tell she missed dad though. I opened the door and my dad was standing in the door way about to open it with his keys. I pushed past him and Micah followed me out the door too.

You could say excuse me.! He yelled down the hall. We both ignored him and kept walking. I got in the driver seat of my car and he got in the passenger. I threw my bag to the back seat and I looked over at my window as some big tall dude was coming over to my car. He was dragging a girl by her hair.

Yo what the fuck.?! I yelled as I noticed it was Heaven. I jumped out and my brother was right behind me.

Machi leave.! She cried as he held a grip on her hair. Her face was bruised and lip was busted.

Oh so this yo nigga huh.?! Dude asked pissed off. He threw Heaven to the ground. "Bitch shut the fuck up crying, I'll put my dick in yo mouth right now in front of him.!" He yelled at her making me laugh. "Oh iMa joke to you.?" He asked angry.

Hell yeah, brah I know you wouldn't do no foul shit like that in my face.

Nigga I'll beat yo ass.!

Do it play boy.! I laughed taking my jacket off. I sat it on the hood of my car. He swing on me and I punched him in his mouth hitting him with a two piece instantly busting his lip.
He got mad and pulled a gun out on me.

You backing out pull the trigger bitch.! I yelled with a smirk on my face.

Please do it, please do it.! My dad said as he had a gun to the back of his head and my uncle Malachi had a gun to his chest. They was about to blow this niggaaaaaa shit back.

I leaned on the car with my arms folded. The look on this nigga face was priceless. My dad took the gun out of his hands.

If you knew what was best for you than you would walk away and leave her alone and leave him alone. My uncle said.

And next time you ever think to put your hands on her or any other female think of me cause I will find you.! My dad said so sternly in his ear. I could see the fear on his face. He turned him around and pushed him towards the other direction. Dude stormed off mad pulling off fast as fuck.

What the fuck was that.?! They both yelled at me at once.

I'm sorry Mr. Jackson.! Heaven cried.

Are you okay hunny.?! My dad asked so concerned wiping her face.

She will be.! I said as I pulled her closer to me.
I opened my car door for her and she got in.

Machi and Micah we need to talk.! He said sternly as I was getting into my car.

Yo You ain't hear yo father? You ain't gotta worry about that nigga shooting you cause iMa put my fuckin foot in yall fuckin asses.! Uncle Malachi yelled grabbing my door before I could even close it. "Y'all think I'm fuckin playing get the fuck out the car.!" He yelled again as we was getting out. "Now I don't know what the fuck y'all problem is but fix that shit.! Yo father do and does so much shit for y'all in life.! And y'all acting the fuck out over a mistake that doesn't have shit to do with y'all privileged asses.! Ima bout 2 seconds from knocking yo shit back Micah.!" He yelled as Micah was laughing a bit.

Brooo he's a whole hypocrite, like what bra? You think iMa listen to anything he say? Got my mama all depressed and Shit family damn near about to fall apart and how you expect me to be okay?

*Shots start to fire in our direction and three dudes jumped out of a car running towards us..! My dad and uncle Malachi started to shoot back. I felt my skin open up and rip apart and the screams of Heaven as glass shattered. I heard my father over me grown in pain as he fired his gun back walking into the flying bullets killing all three of the dudes. Tires was screeching.*

Machi.!!!!! Heaven faded crying voice yelled going in and out. All I could see was bright lights. The sky looked so blue and clear as ever. The clouds looked so white and fluffy.

What happened.? What happened to my baby.! I could hear My mother's cries from a distance.
"Baby you hear me.? Machi can you hear me.?!" She cried.