Chapter 167

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Magic?
MAGIC! I yelled her name louder and louder every time it came out my mouth. I was pissed she left me in Florida. We missed our fuckin cruise. "MAGIC!" I yelled again.

Why are you yelling? She asked holding her head and shoes in the other hand as she came in through the front door.

Why the fuck did you do that?

Do what? Martavion I don't have the energy to argue with you right now. I have a migraine.! She spoke going up the stairs.

Where's your panties? I questioned looking at her butt as she walked up the stairs in front of me.

I never had any on! She said annoyed pushing our bedroom door open.

Why the fuck did you leave me in Florida instead of being an adult?

You seriously think I wanna be any where near you? You smelt like perfume and had glittery lipgloss on your fuckin collar. Nigga I was born at night not last night! You wanna go ahead and cheat do you cause I'm tired of this shit! She yelled slamming her bathroom door in my face.

I knew this shit would get took out of context. Fuckin Brittany always doing some shit! I went to my bathroom to shower. I had a passion mark on my chest too. I dried off and put on a t-shirt quick and some sweats. Magic came out her bathroom smiling at her phone. I wasn't gone ask cause I literally had no right to. I pulled over my Jean jacket and slid my Jordan 11's on and grabbed my keys off the dresser.

"Open the door" I sent through text.

Hi daddy! Brittany smiled coming and hugging me. She only had a t-shirt on.

What's up mama!

Come in....aren't you supposed to be on a cruise right now?

Yeah I just had to do something first.

Like what me? You had to do me?! She smiled rubbing up my shirt.

Something like that! I smiled grabbing the bottle of liquor from her counter top. I sat in her couch and she came and straddled me.

I need some money to get my hair done daddy! She moaned kissing my neck.

Get up there and do what you do best! I grabbing the remote gobbling the liquor down. I turned the music on and she got off of me putting her heels on. She stood up on her coffee table and started to strip tease me. I pulled my dick out and stoked it as I drunk my liquor. She got down and started playing with herself before coming and playing with my dick and sucking it. This little bitch was a dirty slut.

___________________
MAGIC P.O.V.

I walked out of the locker room and was pulled into a utility closet. Jordan grabbed my face and kissed me passionately.

What are you doing?! I asked laughing.

Bouta give you a work out.! He laughed kissing me again. He pulled my leggings down and began to eat me quick as he started. I bit the side of my lip to keep from moaning loudly.

This boy ate his entire fuckin plate and licked it clean. I pulled him up and kissed him passionately.

I just like pleasing you! He smiled wiping his mouth before opening the door. I fixed myself snd went back into the locker room than to the showers to clean myself. I couldn't stop but to help myself smile. 

What's got you smiling? Lani asked putting her gym bag into her locker.

Nothing where have you been?

Here or there! I laughed.

How was your trip? Martavion must of wined and dined you as usual!

Ohh um yeah it was okay. Had to come home early I missed my baby!

Girl he was fine you need to enjoy yourself more!

Oh I am! I smiled as we left the locker room.

Alright girls start 30 minutes on the treadmill! Jordan said starting them.

You gone kill us! Lani said starting to complain laughing.

Girl if you wasn't missing the gym all these days you would be okay! I laughed.

Hey baby! Martavion said making me look up. I stopped the treadmill immediately.

What are you doing here? I asked annoyed getting off the treadmill. He was drunk as fuck.

I missed you, I wanna spend time with you! Let me take you shopping.

No! I'm working out.

You working out or getting worked out! He said laughing looking over at Jordan.

Just working out! You need to leave!

Come with me. Let me take you out you know can't nobody treat you better than me!

You should of thought about that before you started, I'm not doing this in public with you Martavion get out and go! I pushed his drunk ass towards the door and he began to leave out. I was so embarrassed. I left to go to the locker room to get my things.

What's the matter? Jordan asked grabbing my arms.

Nothing I gotta go!

No you don't! Look he's drunk let him go off and cool off some where before you go home and go off on him. Look I don't know what y'all got going on right now but I can see that it ain't nun good either. I don't want you to act out on emotion though. Let me get my things and you can come back to my place let me cook you something and rub yo feet!

Y'all fuckin? Lani asked shocked coming from around the corner.

What? No Lani it's not what it seems like....

Yes it is...your cheating in Martavion! Come on now you do all this fuckin preaching about how your marriage is this that and the third but yet here you are. Your the real cheater.

Bitch you don't know Shit about me! You always so quick to fuckin judge me and don't know what the fuck I been going through so FUCK YOU KAHLANI!