Chapter 89

MAGIC P.O.V.

Hey! I said softly to my husband as I entered our bedroom. He sat on the bench of the foot of our bed half dressed in his pajamas.

Can we talk for a minute....? He asked as he stood up.

What? Talk about what Martavion?

Really Magic?! I've been gone for months.! And I come home to...

You come home to what? To bullshit.! Maybe if you stop fuckin leaving all the time it wouldn't be bullshit. I get diamonds and gifts for your fuckin absence and that's on a good day.! I have to deal with being kidnapped and beat the fuck up and worry about my children's safety 24/7. I'm about to have another baby and guess who's not gonna be here to help raise it.! I yelled.

You think I like that? How you think this shit makes me feel when I can't be here for you or my damn kids.! I hate this shit.!

You hate it so much but yet you can't stop doing the shit that your doing huh?

I have an empire to run Magic I can't just give all this shit up.

I'm not asking you to give it up Martavion.! All I wanted was a husband, nun of this other shit matters to me it doesn't matter.! I yelled through my tears. "I know your never gonna get out this drug game.! But you do have kids to live for and so do I.! I need to start thinking about what's best for them.!"

What's best for them is being in the house with there father and mother to protect them.!

How you gone protect something and your never here? Riddle me the fuck that Batman! We clearly need a break from each other. I should be happy to see you right now,  or mad and arguing with you.!

Than stop arguing!

NO.! I yelled so forcefully. "IM SICK AND FUCKIN TIRED OF LIVING MY FUCKIN LIFE LIKE THIS! I have to watch my fuckin back 24/7. I fear something happening to my kids.! I fear someone taking my baby away from me! I have some much fear in my heart and mind and nothing is helping it go away not even with you being here. This shit was cool when we was younger Martavion but now we are older, we are grown and I shouldn't have to live like this.....

So what are you saying Magic? You ready for it to be over? Like really over?

Yes I am!