Chapter 29

MARTAVION P.O.V.

Magic layed on my chest Sleeping and I couldn't say how much I've missed just laying in bed with my wife. This whole maybe child thing was really eating me alive in the inside. And it was super hard to even deal with, without being able to talk to Magic about the shit cause not only was she my wife but she's my bestfriend.

What's wrong.?! I asked her as she was starting to wake up a bit.

Nothing baby don't leave me.! She moaned half sleep holding me tighter. I kissed her forehead and held her a bit tighter.
I could feel small movement against my side.! She didn't wanna tell me she was pregnant but after being with somebody for a long time you began to learn them and everything about them. I should of known from all the headaches, sleepless nights, all the weird food combos and excessive drinking.

We had grown ass kids now what the hell was we gone do with a baby.!? I mean I'm not mad it was a matter of time the way we was fuckin and I never pull out so I'm really not surprised. I love my family and I love watching it grow. I love watching Mag be a mom. She's amazing.! I remember when I first found out she was pregnant with Majesty I was so confused, excited, happy, nervous as hell, but I knew I chose the right woman to be the mother of my child. I prayed to God every day that he would help me and mode me into the perfect man for her. And I still pray that he never stops doing that.

My phone started ringing from an unknown number. I reached over to grab it to hurry up and answer it before Magic woke up. "Hello.!" I said answering it.

There was some sniffling going on..."Mr Jackson.?" A fragile little boy said on the other line.

Who's this.? I asked sitting up.

This is TJ can you please come get me I'm sorry to bother you....I haven't aten in two days, mom beats me, and she's finally passed out right now.! He said through his tears.

Send me the location right now TJ I'm on my way. I got up so quick. I looked at Magic for a moment and she was sleeping so peacefully. I was starting to feel guilty. I grabbed my keys off the counter and headed to the address he sent me.

There was a little boy sitting on the stairs of a dirty looking apartment building. Wasnt Shit out here but hookers and drug dealers, crack heads and bad ass teenagers. I got out the car and he started walking towards me.

Are you okay? I asked as I opened the door for him. He was bruised up pretty bad. He had all types of marks on him.

She's passed out I am now...

What happened?

She gets drunk and black out. She hits me, make me do sexual things to her....she even made me do things to her friends. She says I remind her so much of you....

Look I don't know if you are my son or not so much happend between those years and she was supposed to be lying about being pregnant from what I know.....but if you are I wouldn't treat you different from any other of my kids....I'm sorry this has happened to you and if you are my son you don't have to worry about going back there, you like McDonald's?

Yes I'll take something off the dollar menu.

You can have whatever you want.!

I got his food and made our way back to the apartment. He was so hungry he crushed his food in seconds. I felt bad for this kid. Nobody should have to grow up like this. Take it for granted I had amazing parents and my kids do now. If he is my son I wouldn't want him treated any differently.

We been at our apartment for a few weeks. Here's a bathroom right here you can shower and here's some fresh clothes you can put on. I also put blankets and a pillow in the livingroom you can sleep on the couch for tonight.

Thank you Mr. Jackson.! He smiled as I gave him a slight hug. He went to the bathroom and did as told. I was feeling guilty again.!