Chapter 136

ANONYMOUS P.O.V.

Here! They let me in the trap last night.

Dead ass?

Yeah I said I was Magic....they called him and he said yeah to let me in. I went right up to his office like you told me and grabbed a Key. Oh and he had some what looked important shit written down I took pictures off. The fuckin code to the safe ain't work. I need my money Nigga so figure out what you gone do.

Damn he must of changed it.

Oh you think so! I just wanna hurry up and get my money how much longer we gotta do this. That man find out I been playing him he's going to kill me!

Let's just hope he doesn't finds out than! Give him some pussy he won't kill you. Martavion tends to have soft spot for females he been fucking on.

I tried to give him some multiple times he ain't going.

We'll try harder.!

I rolled my eyes and picked up my purse. I made my way back to my car. I popped my nails off and put my other set of press on's on. I took my blond wig off and put my black 32 inch water wave curly wig on. I fixed my make up a bit and drive off.

I pulled into my driveway and grabbed my grocery bag out the back seat. Before going in the house. I took everything to the kitchen and washed my hands so I could start dinner. There was a hard knock on the door scaring me a bit.

As I got to my front door I seen it was Martavion. I took a deep breath and smiled opening the door. "Hey friend!" I said through my smile.

What's up Ci, you busy? He asked as he came in giving me a hug.

Nah not really was just bouta make some to eat real quick what's up? You hungry?

Shit starving what you bouta make?

Some chicken and shrimp tacos come in the kitchen! I said with a smile making my way to the back of my house as my house shoes slid slid across my floors.

He sat at the table and I grabbed two wine glasses. I poured us some black Stella Rose and gave him some.

Now you know I don't drink no wine this for bitches! He laughed as I gave him the glass.

We'll drink up than bitch! I laughed moving out the way before he could hit me.

Oh you got jokes tonight hun chicken head!

Boy fuck you! What's up doe? It's 9 o'clock what you want?

Shit I just needed a friend right now man....Magic trippin.

What? Bout what? What you do to her?

Nun!

Marrrrrr come on now what you do to her?

Dead ass nun! Somebody went to one of my traps an Shìt and was posing as her only reason the bitch got away with the shit cause I never took Magic to that trap and I never let her go there so them niggas let her in after they called me. And I was thinking she needed something or somein and I was like ight let her in not knowing the whole time it wasn't her. So me being me I questioned her ass about it earlier she said it wasn't her I believed her cause she know I never wanted her there but than she got in her own head and started thinking that whoever the bitch is that was there I'm fuckin with her.

What!!! That's crazy as fuck why do she think that? Did the girl take anything?

Man just a key that was it but I had 7 kilos on my desk and the bitch only took 1 which I'm confused about cause why only take one? And cause the guard gone say cause the bitch went straight to my office so she started thinking I ain't never bring her there or some shit cause I was fuckin with other bitches there or something.