Chapter 118

MAJESTY P.O.V.

I sat in the waiting area at a table. It was so cold in here and the guys kept looking at me. I hit my lip and looked down at my hands. I was shaking from the cold air.

He'll be right out sweetie! A correctional officer said passing by my table. I nodded my head in agreement.

After a few more minutes I looked up to see my dad being brought into the visitors room with handcuffs on. I wiped my tears and the smile came off his face as they uncuffed him. He signed in on the log and came over to the table. I jumped right up and hugged my daddy. I broke down crying and he held me tight.

Majesty are you okay? He asked with a shakey voice.

Daddy I need you to come home! I need you!

Baby it's gonna take some time but don't worry your uncles will be soon.

No daddy I need you I need you!

Majesty what's wrong?

I can't tell you....

Why not? Did somebody hurt you? He asked angry shaking me grabbing my face to make me look into his eyes. "Majesty tel me right now!" He yelled sternly. Everybody was looking at us.

Jackson! A CO yelled but my father just grew angrier.

Was it Legend?

No!

Than what's the matter baby tell me! He had tears swelling in his eyes. I couldn't find the words to say I was rapped, I felt like I lost myself I felt like I was going to die in the inside.

I....I was at school and I seen the new poster to sign up for the night art class in the basement where they was putting the new art supply room. When I got down there nobody was there except Nick.....

Did he hurt you?

Someone closed the door after I walked in and locked it. He was angry at how I humiliated him by saying my dad could send hits from his cell and he lost it and hit me and....and he forced his self on me over and over and over again. I cried so hard daddy I tried to fight him off I swear I did. I laid on the cold floor in my blood. He put a gun to my head and told me if I told anybody than he was going to kill me! I spat all my words out. I cried so hard and my father pulled me into his chest and hugged me so tight.

Stop crying I'm going to handle it.

Noooo daddy what if he finds out I told you and he hurts me again. Your in here he's going to kill me!

Baby he won't touch you ever again I promise you he won't. I need you to calm down okay.

Please no! Pleaseee!

Okay okay shhhhhh baby shhhh I'm your father I was put here to protect you right! Majesty look at me I was put here to protect you. I put that on my life he will never ever be able to hurt you again. Do you understand me.

Yes!

I got you baby! He pulled me into a hug and hugged me tight. My fathers skin got ice cold and his eyes turned black scaring me.