Chapter 178

MAJESTY P.O.V.

You okay? Legend asked as I stood in the door way of our class. I haven't been back in the basement of our school since everything with Nick happened. My nerves was bad to even come in here but I had to cause it was exam time.

I'm fine! I said with a half smile. He grabbed my hand and held it tight. We walked to the table and grabbed our booklets and pencils. I swallowed hard as I took baby steps to my seat.

You sure you okay? Legend asked again. He hugged me and a few tears slipped down my face. "He can't hurt you everything is in your head baby girl! I'm literally behind you ight!" He assured me before letting me go!

Okay everyone please turn to page one and put your name on it! Ms Ranger said standing in front of the class. Legend got up and quickly took his seat. He was right everything was just in my head. Ms Ranger wrote a time on the bored and started the exam timer. We had three hours to finish this exam. My heart was in my ass. I never had test anxiety before. I felt like I was suffocating. When I looked down at my paper I seen Nick face. I could smell his scent from that day. I closed my eyes and put my head in my hands. I was freaking the fuck out.

I opened my eyes slowly and took a deep breath. I did my exam so fast I was done within an hour. I slammed my pencil down on my desk and ran to Ms Ranger giving her my exam.

Your done already Jackson?

Yes!

Do you wanna look it over? Your the first one done!

No ma'am I'm sure my answers are right! I said giving her the test.

Okay you are free to go hun! I ran back to my seat grabbing my bag and running out the room. I ran down the hall and up the stairs to the main floor of the school. I fell to the ground in tears as I reached the top step. I swear it felt like I couldn't breath down there. Every memory I had of that day came back at me at once. I started to hyperventilate.

Are you okay?! India asked kneeling down to me as she was walking down the hall. "Here deep breaths! In through your nose and out through your mouth!" She said slowly pushing her hand on my chest and in the middle of my back. After a few deep breaths I was able to control my breathing. "My little brother use to always have panic attacks! How do you feel?"

I'm fine now thank you! She reached in her book bag and handed me a bottle of water.

Here drink some water! She said as she opened it and gave it to me.

What's wrong are you okay? Legend asked as he ran from the basement stairs and over to us.

I'm fine now....I was just having a panic attack.

Let me get you home! He said helping me up from the floor. He didn't even acknowledge India. I thanked her again and he picked my bag up from the floor.

That was nice of her to help me out! I mentioned as he drove off.

Yeah she is a nice person! He said turning the radio up. I really wanted to know why she helped me the way she did. I know she's in love with Legend and she wants him back.