Chapter 41

MAGIC P.O.V.

I walked through the Versace store in the mall. I needed to shop. I always shopped when I was under stress.

Are you okay? Lani asker catching up to me.

Mmmhm.! I said forcing a smile on my face. I picked up some nice pieces for TJ.

Your lying.! She said smacking her teeth and taking my sunglasses off my face.

I'm not.!

Do you ladies need any help? A salesman asked coming over to us.

Do it look like I need help? I questioned rolling my eyes.

I'm saying....you guys been over here for quite awhile now....if I can be some a service too you, I'd be glad to. I'm not sure if you shop here or not.!

Excuse me? We both said at once turning our heads to look at him in disbelief.

You ladies look like you shop at the lower end of the store, our clearance items are online.

Not this shit again, Magic don't go off.! Lani said stepping in my face.

No cause I'm tired of this shit.! You think cause I'm black I can't afford to shop in here? Check ya books I'm the most valued customer in here. The last Bitch was able to buy a house on a private island because of me. And before you get to judging make sure you know who the fuck you talking to. I'll buy this whole mall just to fire yo ass.! I through the clothes at him in anger.

Security.! He yelled out and two guards came running in the store.

Mrs Jackson? Fred asked concerned.

Fred I want him fired.! And I'm never coming to shop in this mall again.! I yelled.

Is there a problem? A woman asked coming over to us.

Yes, yes there is.! I explained angrily.

What's this madness? Magic Jackson.!! She questioned excitedly. Donatella Versace asked coming from the back with a team of people behind her.

Hi beautiful.! I smiled hugging her. Everyone was looking shocked and surprised.

I just dropped my designs off for beautifulllll Majesty Prom dress. She's going to love it darling.

I know she's going to be excited.! Thank you so much I wish I would of known you was flying in we could have done lunch or something.

I'm in and out. I will be going back to Italy this afternoon.

Wow I'll have to tell Majesty I seen you.! I smiled hugging her back.

Of course and you fly her out to me after graduation I have big big photo shoot for her.

I will tell her.!

Now what's going on here?

He (I pointed to the guy) insulted me, basically saying I can't afford to shop here and the clearance items are online. Than he called security on me.

Mrs Jackson he's new here I am so sorry.! The manager explained.

Your fired.! If you show your face in here again i will press charges on you and everybody in this store. Maggie handle that, get Mrs Jackson whatever she needs. It was great to see you doll we will be in touch.! Donna said giving me air kisses before her team of people followed her out the door.

Mrs Jackson I am so sorry please forgive us.!

You heard her fire him.! I said shrugging my shoulders and walking out the store with Lani behind me. Her mouth was still dropped open.

His ass lucky I don't tell my husband to put him in the shark tank.! I said angrily trying to calm down.

Fuck that you knowwwwwwww Donatella personally.?! She asked stepping in front of me.

You'll be surprised at who I know, hung out with, and know on a personal level. When you have money you know everybody.

Well how much more money I need that's crazy.! I've been trying to book a shoot with Versace for Harmony for years.

I'll put a word in and pull some strings for you. Only because I see that Harmony is taking her modeling serious now.

Oh my god thank you Magic.! Thank you she's going to be so excited about it.!

Anything for my family.! I smiled as we went into Gucci. I felt bad buying TJ all those Nike outfits and champs you know regular little boy clothes because me and my kids wear a lot of designer....I felt bad because he didn't have any and I didn't want him to think He was getting treated any different. So I bought him some designer stuff. I know he was gonna like the balenciaga shoes and Gucci shoes the most. He was into shoes a lot. I got him a couple more things from some stores.

I dropped Lani off and made my way home. All my kids was there. Majesty was helping Eddie prepare dinner. I sat all of TJ gifts into his room without him seeing them.

Mom.?! Miracle called out from her room.

Yes baby? I asked taking my jacket off walking into her room. She handed me her phone and I couldn't believe what I was reading. This group chat was talking about my baby. Calling her fat and ugly. Talking about how she had another older brother that was a year older than her because her dad cheated on her mom. Said she couldn't dance and so much more. I screenshotted all the messages and sent them to my phone. I pulled a chair out and sat next to her.

You do know your not fat nor are you ugly right? I asked lifting her chin up and looking at her in her eyes. "Your the most beautiful little girl I've ever laid eyes on.! I'm not just saying that because your my daughter......you sparkle like all the diamonds in your jewelry box! And you just have another brother for protection.! I smiled."

I know....TJ is really nice and cool I know I'm not ugly or fat just because I'm not a size 3 like them doesn't make me fat either. I'm runner up for captain so I know I can dance......

Exactly sticks and stones may break your bones but words could never hurt you.! When you see them little bitches turn the other way. Your going to a new school so nun of that matters any more. People are gonna hate on you all your life especially when your pretty. Even Majesty went through it.

Really? But she's so pretty!

That's exactly why....Majesty was extra nice as a kid, she still is but it's only so much she tolerates and you have to find that sameness only so much you can tolerate. Let them talk....when they put their hands on you that's when you bite back. And you know mama gonna be right behind you to beat ass too.!

Thanks mommy.! She smiled as she got up to kiss my cheek.

Any time baby.! I'm going to have a talk with their mothers. I said getting up to walk out.

Mrs Jackson? I heard a voice call out. I turned around and TJ was standing in his door way. "Thank you so much for all the clothes and gifts.! May I give you a hug?" He asked so politely. My heart fluttered. I smiled big and hugged him hard and kissed his forehead.

Your very welcome.! If you need anything let me know okay.

Okay thank you.! He smiled and walked back into his room.

I made my way to my bedroom and layed on the bed. I needed a nap.