Chapter 93

MICAH P.O.V.

I love you papa! Halo smiled kissing me.

Do you really love me, like really?

Of course I do! She smiled as she climbed on top of me.

How much?

I wanna be with you for the rest of our lives, until we are old and gray. I know your the person I can tell all my secrets too and not be judged. I know I love you more than life it's self already and it's only just began.

If I knew a place we could get fake ID's would you marry me?

Stop playing! She laughed getting off me looking at me. I reached over in my night stand and grabbed two fake ID's out one was for me and one was for her. "Micah!!!!! Micah.!!!"

Marry me Halo! I felt like I was pouring my heart out. I felt like I was about to have an anxiety attack. "Halo I love you and I don't want nobody but you. I know this is real and I want it forever baby.! Marry me!"

Your really serious....I always pictured my dad giving me away at my wedding....my sister being my bridesmaid.!

And they still can we can her married now and in a few years after we graduate we can have a huge wedding of your dreams. The sky is the limit for you. I just don't wanna wait any more. She wiped my tears and kissed me.

I'm ready.!

Are you sure?

Yes I'm ready! I don't wanna wait either....

Come on.! Get dress. She wiped her face and went to the bathroom. I went to my closet and got dress. I chose to wear some fitted grey checkered slacks and a white button down Versace dress shirt with my red Gucci loafers to match. I put on my Cuban Necklace and matching bracelet and my Rolex. I was looking good as hell. I pulled my dreads back into a ponytail to complete me.

Halo came out the bathroom dressed in a cute white Chanel dress With some clear open toe heels. She already had this outfit picked out for her, for our dinner this weekend.

Damn.! I smiled wrapping my arm around her neck as I grabbed my car keys. We left my fathers house and I drove to the court house. I was nervous and I know she was too. I can't believe we really was about to do this.!

We walked up to the 10th floor holding hands. I signed us in and sat next to her.

Baby I'm not getting cold feet or anything but what about our vows.

Speak from the heart...

Micah and Halo! You guys can come in! A lady smiled as she called our names. I hope this worked. Our ages wasn't too far off. Mine said 23 and hers said 21.

After signing so much paper work and signing our marriage license. Halo legal name was officially changed to Halo Jackson! They was able to fit us in now for a quick ceremony. My heart was beating so fast as we held hands.

I promise to cherish, protect and honor you until Death do us apart! Halo smiled looking at me. Her words hit me hard.

Do you Micah swear to protect, honor, and cherish Halo until death do you apart?

I do!

I pronounce you husband and wife! I pulled her in close and kissed her lips softly. I Micah Jackson was officially married to Halo. My wife! My everything..... this was all I ever wanted.

I love you! I smiled in between kisses.

I love you baby.! She kissed me back crying.