Chapter 135

MAGIC P.O.V.

Come here! Martavion said as I passed by his closet coming into the room.

Yes baby? I asked walking in his closet walking over to him. He was half naked getting dress.

Where you was at last night? He questioned standing up as he put his sweats on.

I was here! Why?

Mmmm I had got a call from 8th and they said you was at the trap last night and that you needed access I told them yeah so ima ask you again where was you at last night? He asked a bit more stern.

Martavion I was home with the kids.

All night?

Yes I didn't leave the house at all or last night!

Ight I believe you.... Come ride with me!

Where we going?

Bus a couple dance moves!

I rolled my eyes and went to my closet. I touched my make up and put my jacket on. I was already dress still from earlier so I just put my heels on and glossed my lips. I grabbed my purse and Martavion opened our room door for me and let me walk out first. I followed him down to the bottom stairs and through our house until we reached the garage. He ended up grabbing the keys to the Massaratti and he opened my door for me.

He pulled out our driveway as the security opened the gates for us. I pulled our security camera up on the baby monitor and checked on Majesty and Major. They both was still sleeping.

Martavion pulled up to the trap and I never been to this one. I didn't have a good feeling about this.
He opened my door for me and I got out. We walked around back and there was a guard standing post.

Hey boss what's up! He said smacking Martavion up.

Shit what's going on in there?

Nun too crazy couple niggas in the break room right here everybody else working and shit you know how we do it over here.

Hell yeah I appreciate y'all niggas word.!

Before you go in shorty I just gotta check you can you open up ya purse and spread ya legs. The guard said.

This my wife! Martavion said in defense mode.

Wife? Can I talk to you for a minute G? He asked Martavion looking at me weird.

What you bouta say this ain't the girl that was here last night.? Martavion questioned pissed off.

Listen you know I wouldn't do this but nah shorty came in said she Magic Jackson and to call you she was your wife I never seen yo ole lady but I knew she was in the game with you and for her to know where this at I was thinking like ight this gotta be wifey. She knew where ya office was and all. She had glasses on and shit so I couldn't really see her face.

You don't remember anything about her? I asked folding my arms.

Not really....she was light skin I do know that though, she definitely had a fat ass and her nails was pink and extra long.

I need to figure out who the fuck that is....did she come out with anything?

Not that I know of, I didn't go in yo office that ain't my ole lady's to be questioning.

For future reference let her in than call me.! And this right here is my actual wife this is my partner. She's been helping turn Shit for years and never even came here.

I'm sorry boss I swear I am I just wish I knew she was lying about everything.

It's ight I just gotta get in here and figure out what's missing. He opened the door and I followed him in. It was surprisingly clean in here. A naked girl was in the kitchen washing the dishes. A couple guys was chillin and smoking at the table. Girls where bagging up heroin in the living room.

Damn she fine as hell, you brought us another one Mar, I'm ready to tap that! A dude said getting up licking his lips. Martavion blacked out and punched him in his mouth he hit his head on the table on the way down.

That's my fuckin wife bitch! He yelled pissed off. Dude was gushing blood from his head. He got up and sat back down quick.

Actually go wait in the car! Martavion said pushing the back door back open and I walked out. I'm glad I never came here. I got in the car turning the car on to warm up a bit. A cop rode past the car twice before he sat at the end of the street. I texted Martavion to let him know that and soon as the police pulled off he came running out. The police circled around the block again.

Are you fuckin around on me? I asked Martavion wanting to know.

What? Bae don't start this shit!

Martavion are you fuckin around on me again!?

NO!!!!! MAGIC STOP BEING STUPID!

OH NOW IM BEING STUPID! CAUSE I ASKED YOU A FUCKIN QUESTION, FUCK YOU PULL OVER!!!

PULL OVER FOR WHAT?

PULL THE FUCK OVER MARTAVION!! WHY THE FUCK DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! I screamed smacking him in his face. I hit him over and over again. He smacked me across my face trying to get me off of him so I punched him in the mouth and he pushed me hard against the door.

IM NOT FUCKIN AROUND ON YOU!

YES THE FUCK YOU ARE!!! I KNOW WHEN YOU ARE, YOU CANT EVEN LOOK ME IN MY EYES MARTAVION! AND HOW THE HELL YOU NEVER BROUGHT ME THERE BUT TONIGHT YOU DO AND FIND OUT ITS A WHOLE NEW BITCH ACTING AS ME, AS YOUR WIFE! HE SAID SHE KNEW WHERE YO OFFICE WAS AND EVERYTHING! YOUR FUCKIN AROUND ON ME I HATE YOU I FUCKIN HATE YOU TAKE ME FUCKIN HOME NOW!

He pulled into the garage and I got out the car. I made my way up to my bedroom slamming the door behind me. Martavion came in behind me as I entered in his closet. I started throwing his shit out and into the floor.

GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE! I yelled slapping him again. He grabbed my arms to hold me from hitting him. I got out of his grasp grabbing his gun from the dresser.

You gone shoot me MAGIC!

Yeah I am! I told you if you do this to me again I was gone kill you! Now get the fuck out of my house.!

He walked closer to me so that the head of the gun was to his chest. "Do it Magic, shoot me!" "SHOOT ME!" He yelled. I was gonna pull the trigger and take my husband clean the fuck out without any thought. My children ran into the room and seen me have a gun to their father and how pissed off i was.

"I'm not cheating on you!" Martavion said pissed off mad as all hell. I lowered the gun and he walked away. I sat the gun on the dresser and wiped my tears.